HTC U11 Plus

sephunr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody read about the new flagship U12 supposedly releasing this year?

From gsmarena

kababoom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kinda of Ex based on expansys pricing if compared to a similar specs phone such as V30 where street price is now less than $1k

sephunr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was in HK and TW recently.

In HK those Harvey Norman-type of store (Fortress to be exact), U11+ was going for around S$950. I remember there were further discount because of Christmas sale so it was even lower.

In TK I saw in the duty free shop in airport, going for around S$970.

Reaction score
expansys is selling with the blue color in stock already

Just checked, they only have Ceramic Black and Amazing Silver colour options. And yes, it's the 6GB RAM/128GB ROM Dual-SIM model. Problem is, they come with only 6 months seller warranty (with an option to purchase additional 6 months) and price doesn't include that 7% GST as well. So think carefully before you commit to a purchase.

technolust

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hihi
Can advise which shop and location in tw airport? I might be transiting there soon and might hoot if price is right

Some questions if u can help
1) do they have translucent black
2) is it unlocked
3) if the shop can be accessed inside the transit area :)

Thanks in advance

I was in HK and TW recently.

In HK those Harvey Norman-type of store (Fortress to be exact), U11+ was going for around S$950. I remember there were further discount because of Christmas sale so it was even lower.

In TK I saw in the duty free shop in airport, going for around S$970.

sephunr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hihi
Can advise which shop and location in tw airport? I might be transiting there soon and might hoot if price is right

Some questions if u can help
1) do they have translucent black
2) is it unlocked
3) if the shop can be accessed inside the transit area :)

Thanks in advance

Wa sorry I can't remember what shop it is. But no, they did not have translucent black and I only beo the price then zao liao.

Reaction score

You'll be surprised at this:
The first 50 customer to Pre-order with them will get freebies worth more then RM 500! No detail of what early bird gift has been mentioned. If you wish to know more, you will need to contact them. The device will cost you RM3099. The pre-order collection date is written at this January 22th. If you wish to be the very first to own the device, this is your chance.
Seen that price tag somewhere? That's actually the Malaysian launch price of the 5.5-inch U11 back in June 2017, the price then? RM3099, which explains the sharp price cuts before the imminent launch (to RM2499). Your eyes aren't deceiving you, HTC in Malaysia is launching the U11+ there with the same launch price as the U11 had last year. (Tiny Update: The Confirmed Malaysia Edition of the U11+ is in line with rumours: 6GB/128GB confirmed, and RM3,099 price tag, BUT there's a catch: ONLY the Translucent Black Edition will be made available for that market specifically.)
Again, if HTC Singapore would follow that pattern again, expect to see the launch price of the U11+ in SG, if it were to happen, at the same launch price as the U11 back in June last year: S$998 w/o contract. (Hope I'm proven right this time...)

Last edited:

icetrap

Reaction score
You'll be surprised at this:

Seen that price tag somewhere? That's actually the Malaysian launch price of the 5.5-inch U11 back in June 2017, the price then? RM3099, which explains the sharp price cuts before the imminent launch (to RM2499). Your eyes aren't deceiving you, HTC in Malaysia is launching the U11+ there with the same launch price as the U11 had last year. (Tiny Update: The Confirmed Malaysia Edition of the U11+ is in line with rumours: 6GB/128GB confirmed, and RM3,099 price tag, BUT there's a catch: ONLY the Translucent Black Edition will be made available for that market specifically.)
Again, if HTC Singapore would follow that pattern again, expect to see the launch price of the U11+ in SG, if it were to happen, at the same launch price as the U11 back in June last year: S$998 w/o contract. (Hope I'm proven right this time...)

No news still. HTC did said January.

Reaction score
Hmm... Why is HTC launching u11 eye instead of the actual u11+??

Neck getting longer and longer...

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm... Why is HTC launching u11 eye instead of the actual u11+??

Neck getting longer and longer...

Because rightfully HTC has already launched HTC U11 Plus just that it has not (or never) released in Singapore.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.