Official August 2017 ROF

swoosh27

Reaction score
Hdb wants your money.
I collected 1 month ago. Yesterday hdb just completed the defect. Now my Id would apply permit for hacking of kitchen wall and bedroom wall

born2bfree84

Reaction score
Financial Planning for ROF

Hi
I have queue #4xxx and have received 17th Jan as date for selection.
I was not really expecting to get a date and as such have not planned much for it .
- Does any one know how the financial timeline works when you already have an existing HDB especially if you cannot sell it before collecting keys for ROF?
- Income ceiling - what time frame would this be assessing this on ? August or date we book the flat (Jan 18) ?

davidyou

Reaction score
Hdb wants your money.
I collected 1 month ago. Yesterday hdb just completed the defect. Now my Id would apply permit for hacking of kitchen wall and bedroom wall
Hi may i know what defect did you check. Thanks.

YY2008

Reaction score
Hi may I know if all occupants need to be present for the booking of flat?

Either one is fine. But need to bring some documents of the absence one. Like NRIC pay slip etc. Try check hdb website for the full list.

Angelogeo

Reaction score
May I know what the process after selecting unit? Some people here are saying they can collect keys after a month of selecting unit while some have to go down to sign lease? I thought lease signing and keys collection is at the same time?

qwertybye

Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.