Xiaomi Robot Vacuum Cleaner 2 ( 2 in 1 sweeping and mopping function )

gohks

Reaction score
Anyone got this robot from MiniHelper during the 12.12 promo period. Have your received your robot yet?

Contacted them and seems like there is a delay. Just wanna check if it’s the same for buyers here.

angcsbenny

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IPKLJiHl.jpg

Mine order since 26 Nov haven't even ship. I been asking every week, but every week tell me next week.

Sent from OPPO X9076 using GAGT

tonylee5566

Reaction score

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually between this and the previous version, there isn't a huge difference apart from the ever so slightly stronger suction power and the mop. So I am not sure if it warrants significant difference in price. I have used the gen 1 Mi Robot Vacuum for more than a year now, and it cleans well with high suction power, just 1 notch short of the max suction power settings. Also, I feel it is not very effective over mats/carpets that does not have those anti slip backing as it tends to push it around instead of going over it. With the mop now, I am thinking it can may be trickier to go over mats/ carpets.

kardman

Reaction score
Has anyone experience issues in setting this Roborock vacuum up? I keep getting starting initialisation failed messages. While the vacuum could connect to my network and report it's status, I cannot open up to see the map/control it/adjust settings.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.