SUSS July 2014 Intake (Formerly UniSIM)

eriolmoon2008

Master Member
Reaction score
I have lecturer copy for full answers for FIN303 textbook in PDF.

It do help you to understand much faster and easily get A+.

Cheers

Can send me a copy of it? Asking for a friend that be taking this year. willi send u an pm

Last edited:

jeaimentvous

Reaction score
I have lecturer copy for full answers for FIN303 textbook in PDF.

It do help you to understand much faster and easily get A+.

Cheers

I PM'ed you as well. Resitting for the paper in Jan 2018 semester :(
Can someone tell me which term the module is being taught? Need to sit in for lessons.

ericpro96

Reaction score
Hi,anyone has the notes for either Cor106e,sst102e,sst101e,bus103e or ict131e?

Would appreciate it,if you guys are willing to share your notes with me

jessica_92

Reaction score
Hi guys,

This is abit unrelated from suss, but i was hoping i could get some valuable advice from my seniors :)

I was just thinking if it is advisable to quit my full time job just before my last semester of school? (planned to leave Strategy for my last sem) And in other words, to take a 'break' for 6 months before 'using' my degree to find a better paying job?

Do you guys think it will affect my prospect in job hunting? Like employers will ask why i took a 6 months break? I was thinking of taking up related courses during this 6 months to improve my employability also.

Any advise?

ragegoh

Reaction score
They will ask why the long break. So long you can justify, why not?

Shouldn't you be thinking during this 6 months period, the amount of money you need for living versus the amount you can make during this 6 months?

Your current employer is not going to promote you after you grad? Have your manager spoken to you?

In my opinion, degree can be used as a gateway or a key to better opportunities. But don't just treat it that way, use the skills you learn from it and apply it in your job. Meanwhile, value added courses can be taken during your employment. This way you will have an active income, and you learn new things.

Hi guys,

This is abit unrelated from suss, but i was hoping i could get some valuable advice from my seniors :)

I was just thinking if it is advisable to quit my full time job just before my last semester of school? (planned to leave Strategy for my last sem) And in other words, to take a 'break' for 6 months before 'using' my degree to find a better paying job?

Do you guys think it will affect my prospect in job hunting? Like employers will ask why i took a 6 months break? I was thinking of taking up related courses during this 6 months to improve my employability also.

Any advise?

Onelastwish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Any advise?

you planning to take only strategy for the last sem or still got other modules?

trust me, we all have been there doing strategy. its tough and time consuming but it can still be done with a full-time job. if you intend to take only strategy in your last sem, then no need to quit your job.

if you intend to take strategy + other mods, hmmm.. you can consider quitting and fully focus on your studies. But there will be risks involved. Ask any HR experts here and they will tell you, 6 months or more unemployment will raise alarm bells.

If money wise, you can afford to take 6 months off, go ahead.

There is no right or wrong answer. To each of its own. I personally did strategy with 2 mods and full time job, it can be done. just be discipline.

Last edited:

eriolmoon2008

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Any advise?

Better not. Since last sem already, why not just continue? at least complete it?

QUIT WORK OR QUIT SCHOOL

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Any advise?

I'm intending to do this too - leaving my final project for the last semester and taking a break from work. But I won't be taking 6 months off tho. Perhaps just 3?

But I'm thinking of doing this only because, in my organisation, there is no direct promotion upon obtaining the degree. What I will be getting is a small percentage of pay increment. Apparently there's some "wait" time of a year or two. Thus for my case, obviously, why would I want to hold on to a diploma paying job after these years.

With regards to job prospect, personally, I don't think it will affect anything. Main thing that has to be done is to justify yourself properly, and to show some academical and professional results/testimonials. In addition, it means that you can start work immediately - something a lot of employers are looking for now.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.