Hotel recommendation.

GreenArrow2002

Reaction score
Hello all,

Planning to visit Taiwan this coming March with wife. She was looking for hotels near to those famous shopping malls, food street and night market.

How is the weather over there in March?

Thanks.

kevinleong

Reaction score
Hello all,

Planning to visit Taiwan this coming March with wife. She was looking for hotels near to those famous shopping malls, food street and night market.

Thanks.

Which part of Taiwan please state so tat guys here can help u. I'm also going to Taichung n Taipei this march. It should be cooling around 20 degree.

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Thanks.

Recommend me famous shopping malls, food street and which night markets.
Thank you!
:)

jackpot

Reaction score
Yeah, am bringing to Taipei this March for 6D5N.. also looking for recommendations for hotel around shopping malls and night market.. if possible also must visit places of interest and at least a hot spring as well... thanks in advance.

kevinleong

Reaction score
Hotels in Ximending matches your choice. Got shopping mall, lots of street food and night market all 3 in 1. I always stays in VIA Hotel. Value for $$

orangemonkey88

Reaction score
In taipei- i like staying at ximending. central enough. Go to night market already go back the area still got alot of food at night and massage places to go till 1/2am. If raining also can just shop around there/massage. Unlike the main station and many other parts, by the time 8/9pm already very quiet. Also got carrefour nearby for shopping before going back
if got budget, amba hotel/hotel midtown richardson are gd. if want cheaper can consider wonstar. they renovated fairly recently so the rooms are quite modern now.

Taichung- I prefer staying near the main train station instead of the night market. City inn/hotel 53 are both gd. personally prefer hotel 53

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In taipei- i like staying at ximending. central enough. Go to night market already go back the area still got alot of food at night and massage places to go till 1/2am. If raining also can just shop around there/massage. Unlike the main station and many other parts, by the time 8/9pm already very quiet. Also got carrefour nearby for shopping before going back
if got budget, amba hotel/hotel midtown richardson are gd. if want cheaper can consider wonstar. they renovated fairly recently so the rooms are quite modern now.

Taichung- I prefer staying near the main train station instead of the night market. City inn/hotel 53 are both gd. personally prefer hotel 53
Now cityinn become front station and 53 kinda become back station liao.

peanut_pancake

Master Member
Reaction score
cityinn taichung is good. Since it is at front station, going to railway is very convienent. Lovely hotel.

jackpot

Reaction score
I've booked Yes Inn at XMD for my Taipei trip, reviews not bad...hope is good.
Thanks for all advice.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.