Tag Heuer Connected Touch down

flyhigh777

Reaction score
Those who got it still running very good ? Is there any nice charging dock in the market ?

Singapore launch delayed :( am going to Japan next week and prolly will get from there.

flyhigh777

Reaction score
Guys, can you get notification and see watsapp msg from the watch ? I have problem with it.

epigram

Reaction score
sorry to bring up old thread but anyone exchanging their connected for the mechanical calibre 5?

epigram

Reaction score
on request. otherwise you get to exchange for the connected modular 45.

flyhigh777

Reaction score
on request. otherwise you get to exchange for the connected modular 45.

Thanks do they have the physical watch to see ? Sorry currently I’m overseas. I actually wrote to TAG Heuer couple of weeks ago and was given me 3 options on the upgrade which was quite attractive where I am but when I went to the boutique here the salesman know nothing about it and they do not have the watch. Thus I wrote again but did not get any reply. Don’t know what’s happening :(

epigram

Reaction score
when i went, there was no physical watch. in fact, the only 2 options were to trade it in for towards a connected modular or to exchange for a connected modular mechanical module. i had to request to exchange for the calibre 5

flyhigh777

Reaction score
when i went, there was no physical watch. in fact, the only 2 options were to trade it in for towards a connected modular or to exchange for a connected modular mechanical module. i had to request to exchange for the calibre 5

tqvm for the reply mind to share how much extra to pay for both ?

flyhigh777

Reaction score
same price $2100 for CW45 mechanical modular or Calibre 5

thank you so much bro....that is the price without trade in or top up after trade in ? So sorry....need to compare price to decide where to get it.

epigram

Reaction score
$2100 is the exchange price - means you give them the CW46 plus $2100 for the mechanical CW45 or calibre 5.

$500 trade in - means you give them the CW46 and deduct $500 from the price of a digital CW45

with the recent surge in SGD, might be cheaper doing it overseas

flyhigh777

Reaction score
$2100 is the exchange price - means you give them the CW46 plus $2100 for the mechanical CW45 or calibre 5.

$500 trade in - means you give them the CW46 and deduct $500 from the price of a digital CW45

with the recent surge in SGD, might be cheaper doing it overseas

thank you bro.....appreciate it....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.