Apple TV 4

oric1

Reaction score
Is it infuse pro 5? What is the difference as compared to the monthly, yearly subscription version? If I buy the Apple TV version, will I also get the iPad version foc?

Yes, the current version is 5 now.

The differences is that you will save more $$$ by going yearly instead of monthly.

Subscription model covers all iOS devices (iPhone, iPad & Apple TV) because it's linked to your Apple ID.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, the current version is 5 now.

The differences is that you will save more $$$ by going yearly instead of monthly.

Subscription model covers all iOS devices (iPhone, iPad & Apple TV) because it's linked to your Apple ID.

If you buy Infuse Pro 5, is it a one time pay off of $21++?

i-Movies

Reaction score
I purchased the standalone version because of Family Share: one purchase installs on Apple TV and different iPhone devices under different Apple ID.

In-app purchase/subscription will not work for Family Share, though Firecore provided an alternative way via a third party service, which I am not interested at all.

oric1

Reaction score
Wow! No auto update? In that case, do u go for monthly subscription?

The free Infuse version can’t play any movies. Kind of painful

I went for yearly, it's cheaper.

Free version can only play a few type of formats. Try subscribe for a month and see if you like it, if don't like can always stop the subscription the following month.

I've been using this player for years. After trying out this player the first time, I never go back to other players or look for new one now. I served all my needs and they constantly update it with new features all year round.

Last edited:

jupiter12

Reaction score
Does the free infuse version support playback from Google drive?

I have mp4 files mainly.

roz_sid

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok i found a few older model apple tv online. do i need to get the latest one or any older model is enof if objective to mirror my movie via macbook to 4k tv in living room wirelessly. thx.

NoLogicLah

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok i found a few older model apple tv online. do i need to get the latest one or any older model is enof if objective to mirror my movie via macbook to 4k tv in living room wirelessly. thx.

If u want 4k res then apple tv 4k

I got mine for $200 when on sale from lazada

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wanted to check a few things: -

1. If you have 2 apple tv, I presume those purchased content (movies etc..) can be shared on both boxes?

2. When the movie is airplayed using phone to Apple tv, how is the resolution? Still accepted?

3. Seems like there are no app to play chinese movies. I dont mind paying subscription but apparently seems like not possible since no app.

NoLogicLah

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wanted to check a few things: -

1. If you have 2 apple tv, I presume those purchased content (movies etc..) can be shared on both boxes?

2. When the movie is airplayed using phone to Apple tv, how is the resolution? Still accepted?

3. Seems like there are no app to play chinese movies. I dont mind paying subscription but apparently seems like not possible since no app.

For 1 i believe if same appleid or within same family
Grp can share.

For 2 i use viu to airplay not allowed, need premium sub. So i go to those online stream website 720p quality, quality not bad and quite smooth.

For 3 apple tv apps in sg really suck, cant find a streaming app that either my tv dont have or my ps4 dont have as well

Guess got to wait for netflix like sub for appletv. For 4k content youtube in apple tv does not support 4k

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For 1 i believe if same appleid or within same family
Grp can share.

For 2 i use viu to airplay not allowed, need premium sub. So i go to those online stream website 720p quality, quality not bad and quite smooth.

For 3 apple tv apps in sg really suck, cant find a streaming app that either my tv dont have or my ps4 dont have as well

Guess got to wait for netflix like sub for appletv. For 4k content youtube in apple tv does not support 4k

I play a file with AAC but can’t get 5.1 audio. Is there some problem with my settings? Do I need to set passthrough or 5.1 in Apple TV?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.