Do you guys take Airport mrt or bus to main station?

iCuteCube

Master Member
Reaction score
Always bus.

1) Convenient
2) Cheaper
3) Got comforty seats, can koonz awhile without worrying luggage or other noisy passengers

xiaostar01

Reaction score
Depends on timing!

If my journey to and from the airport is during the peak hours, i would definitely take the MRT cos bus (or cab) will get stuck in traffic.

If not, bus is definitely a slightly cheaper option (NT135 vs NT160 per way)! Seats more comfy too.

Anyways, if you plan to take the MRT to/from airport and if you plan to take the Taipei MRT A LOT, the current Airport + Taipei Metro 48h/72h pass promo is quite worth it. Link here! The card designs are quite pretty too! :s13:

orangemonkey88

Reaction score
Depends on final destination, but generally prefer bus. can just sleep and more comfy than train. The train interchange also very troublesome from the airport mrt to normal mrt at taipei main station, q far away from each other.

roadrunner_552

Reaction score
Past few trips always take bus since there is no airport metro. But i will take airport metro this time with the free tourism board voucher. :s22:

calkel20

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Took once from taoyuan hsr to Airport.
Price was 1/2 price.
But i did not enjoy my ride.
So i will still support ubus 705.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.