GPGT/AMA/LIVE Update - Hokkaido 10-16 January 2018

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bringing Bert around our splendid airport.

mBtNssQl.jpg

35 more minutes to boarding!

Taolun

Master Member
Reaction score
If u still have time, buy lip balm & face cream (nivea-cheap & good) to prevent lip crack & frost bite if u intend to stay outdoor. Get ginger pkt beverage too as it can keep body warm. Enjoy your trip.青春无敌!

pikafunk3

Banned
Reaction score
good.... i hope it is not one of those pointless showoff threads eating atas food type... damn sian. maciam like mountain tortoise.

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If u still have time, buy lip balm & face cream (nivea-cheap & good) to prevent lip crack & frost bite if u intend to stay outdoor. Get ginger pkt beverage too as it can keep body warm. Enjoy your trip.青春无敌!
Have got lip balm and moisturizer already, thank you so much for the advice!

tissuepaper

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
otaru might be a bit disappointing for some. can lay out your plan for the trip and how many days ? and enjoy your trip. stay warm. :o

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
try the chocolate (hot / cold) :o
dont worry lah

remember to go to shiroi koibito factory
Probably giving that a miss! Went on my previous trip, beautiful but not my sort of thing haha. Thanks for the suggestion nonetheless!
otaru might be a bit disappointing for some. can lay out your plan for the trip and how many days ? and enjoy your trip. stay warm. :o
10-16 January! No plans as of now. Wanna go Otaru jiak all the snacks and beo XMM! :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.