SIM RMIT 2018 JAN INTAKE

farron111

Reaction score
hmm

Hi, anyone studying business management here? May i know where can i find the lecture notes for my courses? cant seem to find them....

nikushimi

Reaction score
Hi, anyone studying business management here? May i know where can i find the lecture notes for my courses? cant seem to find them....

Hi, I didnt sign up for business management. But I assume that we all get our lecture notes the same way? If so, then it will be in the canvas. U can google 'canvas rmit' and the first link (should be) will bring u to the canvas website, where u can download notes and see assignments and stuff.

So yeah, hope this helps.

celinekxy

Reaction score
Anyone taking Biz Computing on Fridays 830am? Anyone happen to have the same VL next week 22-24 Jan 12pm?

Rhapsodyx

Reaction score
Hi RMIT peeps, I just finished my ns and currently stuck between studying in RMIT or UOL.

Anyone mind sharing what's the pull factor of rmit that made you choose it over UOL or other schools and any relevant info about rmit:s12: thx:s12:

nikushimi

Reaction score
Hi RMIT peeps, I just finished my ns and currently stuck between studying in RMIT or UOL.

Anyone mind sharing what's the pull factor of rmit that made you choose it over UOL or other schools and any relevant info about rmit:s12: thx:s12:

Wassup! To put it simply, the pull factor for me choosing RMIT over UOL, is the group project. For me, I prefer group assignements than pure examinations. I think thats the main huge difference between RMIT and UOL, am I right?

farron111

Reaction score
Are visiting lectures important? I missed out on quite a few as i was hospitalized... Also may i know if lectures will start from lecture 1 again? ( once the visiting lectures are over)

senpai4

Master Member
Reaction score
Yupp lectures are important ask from your friends notes ?

Are visiting lectures important? I missed out on quite a few as i was hospitalized... Also may i know if lectures will start from lecture 1 again? ( once the visiting lectures are over)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.