Questions about Security Trooper(SVC) (Pes e9l9)

Afineone

Reaction score
1. Is the training at clementi camp stay in or stay out?

2. Will permanent posting to unit be stay in or stay out?

Thank you! Need this info as i would want to try and take my piano recital diploma this year or i would have to delay another 2 years.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thank you! Need this info as i would want to try and take my piano recital diploma this year or i would have to delay another 2 years.
do you need to make the decision before you post there?

Afineone

Reaction score
do you need to make the decision before you post there?
Unfortunately yes. The registration ends mid feb and by then i would still be stuck in clementi camp without knowing my permanent vocation yet.( just enlisted today)

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately yes. The registration ends mid feb and by then i would still be stuck in clementi camp without knowing my permanent vocation yet.( just enlisted today)

What if someone here gives you their “answer” which is favourable for what you are looking for.

You go ahead to register. BUT you end up can’t take your piano recital diploma precisely because the person who gave you the answer is not able to predict the future. What will you do?

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1) Training is stay in.

2) Not sure what unit you will be posted. So cannot confirm if stay in or out.

3) I will recommend you to on hold your planning for piano recital diploma until you posted to your unit in order to make better decision.

Afineone

Reaction score
1) Training is stay in.

2) Not sure what unit you will be posted. So cannot confirm if stay in or out.

3) I will recommend you to on hold your planning for piano recital diploma until you posted to your unit in order to make better decision.

Ok thank you!

ahb1245

Reaction score
I hope kyoji83 was from the last batch of service troopers because afaik up till last year service training is stay out only. When you get posted to unit post-training then there's a chance you stay in

Calander

Reaction score
from what i know training for STs are stay-out.

deployment wise will also be like a 12-hours office hours shift only (8am-8pm), and after hours will be by the combatants from own camp/division.

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was never a security trooper & during my time, it was known as RP.

I hope kyoji83 was from the last batch of service troopers because afaik up till last year service training is stay out only. When you get posted to unit post-training then there's a chance you stay in

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kyoji83 is likely to be from the 80s era because his info are quite outdated and he doesn't like to caveat and always give definitive answers.
Was never a security trooper & during my time, it was known as RP.

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lack of manpower is telling. Now even pes e also become rp. Last time pes e all clerk.

Kyoji83

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No one is forever in SAF & organization is too big for a single person to have all information. Even Regulars and DXOs do not even know their own SOP & don't even needs to talk about updated SOP.

Forum is for Q&As especially one cannot get information from officially source. The receivers just have to make the judgement if they should believe the information from senders.

SAF may change something but not everything. For example, Transport Operator was called Driver last time but scope of work have not change. Since my time, we know what is SAF1206 & now still remain the same.

So what right to you have when you do not even know if all my information is out of date when you do not even have access to some information that I had shared before?

so does that give you the right to provide outdated information and not caveat?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No one is forever in SAF & organization is too big for a single person to have all information. Even Regulars and DXOs do not even know their own SOP & don't even needs to talk about updated SOP.

Forum is for Q&As especially one cannot get information from officially source. The receivers just have to make the judgement if they should believe the information from senders.

SAF may change something but not everything. For example, Transport Operator was called Driver last time but scope of work have not change. Since my time, we know what is SAF1206 & now still remain the same.

So what right to you have when you do not even know if all my information is out of date when you do not even have access to some information that I had shared before?
i don't need to have the right to say one should caveat the date of their information and not provide misleading information

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.