Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh if item declared by seller over the $400 gst concession any way to Siam gst if you really paid less than 400 for it after coupon

Only way is for seller to underdeclare before sending out. Must request for them to do but they are not obligated to do so either. If not, you LL have to pay. And seller wun pay u back coz its under u.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But can show customs the invoice Bo to waive like cos the actual amount paid is less than 400

Doubt so coz they go by declared value on invoice. And u will receive the tax letter before u can collect ur item. If its a 3rd party who handles ur tax first like singpost, there will be a $10 admin fee imposed. U wun be able to argue with them coz they alrdy paid on your behalf le.

Also, IIRC, customs dun deal directly with buyers like u. They only deal with forwarders like dhl, fedex, singpost, etc. So u will die die go thru a middleman.

Last edited:

Flanky

Reaction score
Please define 'limited'.

cannot catch mons since 2 days ago.
ya. i got an old account which got "limited" abt 2 yrs ago, due to me using too much coupons. (that time think got error then can get $100 coupon on a daily basis, which i used abt 4-5 coupons. then that account got "limited")

I then created a new account.
so far I have been spinning for attendance for both accounts.

only 2 days ago, my "newer" 2 yrs old account also got limited.
my this "newer" account, i also never do any "funny" business.

my old account, i didn't delete as still have pts. (from my daily spins. cannot use finish) the credit cards, paypal account is the same as "newer" account.

is this the reason they finally "sync"?

sianz. force me create another account...
i don't like to have clones. :(

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cannot catch mons since 2 days ago.
ya. i got an old account which got "limited" abt 2 yrs ago, due to me using too much coupons. (that time think got error then can get $100 coupon on a daily basis, which i used abt 4-5 coupons. then that account got "limited")

I then created a new account.
so far I have been spinning for attendance for both accounts.

only 2 days ago, my "newer" 2 yrs old account also got limited.
my this "newer" account, i also never do any "funny" business.

my old account, i didn't delete as still have pts. (from my daily spins. cannot use finish) the credit cards, paypal account is the same as "newer" account.

is this the reason they finally "sync"?

sianz. force me create another account...
i don't like to have clones. :(

By limitation, you mean can catch up to 10 mons per day??

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Q1 Lets say if a $10 off $60 dollar cart coupon appear and you use it buy a product that cost $60, and buyer pay only $50. Does the seller get $60? Does it mean qoo10 is like subsiding $10, seller still received $60 (seller get $10 from qoo10, $50 from buyer) so seller never lose any money?

Q2 If there store coupon appear e.g. $5, if I buy $30 a product from that store and pays only $25. Does it mean seller get $25 or does seller get $30 (seller get $5 from qoo10, $25 from buyer)?

iirc
1. yes but seller will have to pay admin-charges back to Qoo10. you won't get the full $60 and is not cheap if you are a new shop.

2. seller gets the price that selling but again, back to admin-charges is 12% i think. can't recall.

btw there a thread for Qoo10 sellers on HWZ. I will advise you to go there instead to ask such questions. The help there will be much better than here.

Last edited:

Reynatan

Reaction score
Hey guys just a check , when will the CNY coupons coming? tomorrow?

and the maximum of q point used each time is 500?

Last edited:

kitkat2

Reaction score
haven't seen the puzzle for drawing gift vouchers for quite some time. is the puzzle back with the cnymon promotion?

jayz89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If item lost by qexpress then how ah?

They keep call me ask what’s inside and how much etc etc. Ask item receive liao anot. I said no then they say will check warehouses and revert back. Ho seh liao

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh Saejinart can trust or not? Can use coupons and points to knock another $20 off? i.e. $49.90 to $29.90 for 128GB but only 1 year warranty leh.

https://www.qoo10.sg/item/JUST-49-9...LTRA-MICROSD-UHS-I-CARD/577839512?stcode=636#
I think you can check their customer review. And no, you cannot stack coupons on time sale products. I actually don't find it a good deal because you have not factored in shipping cost which will increase the cost to about 55. All the "Korean" seller tend to charge a lot on shipping, which may negate the discount given.

redglue23

Reaction score
I think you can check their customer review. And no, you cannot stack coupons on time sale products. I actually don't find it a good deal because you have not factored in shipping cost which will increase the cost to about 55. All the "Korean" seller tend to charge a lot on shipping, which may negate the discount given.

Bro, when will the Lazada $42.89 will come back? =(

My charboh kpkb I never score one $42.89 128GB card card for her and she kop my 128GB card. Now I no card sia...

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If item lost by qexpress then how ah?

They keep call me ask what’s inside and how much etc etc. Ask item receive liao anot. I said no then they say will check warehouses and revert back. Ho seh liao
lol look at my order shipped by Dex-i.

from customs processing in Singapore suddenly next day appear shipment picked up in China again.. best part is no contact number and when try to email them, email bounced back saying recipient mailbox full.. hahaha.

P9HTEC1l.jpg

Sent from International Space Station using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.