Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 23

Status
Not open for further replies.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dream Catcher have unveiled both the title and cover image for their upcoming 1st-anniversary single

dream-catcher_1515716573_053le6us5j901.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Big Bang's Taeyang, Red Velvet, WINNER and more to perform at '2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics'

Taeyang-FT-Island-Girls-Day-Junsu-U-KISS-john-park-insooni-dj-doc-winner-beenzino-red-velvet-laboum-nct-black-pink-hwang-chi-yeol.jpg
Various K-Pop artists will be gathering at Pyeongchang next month.

With the '2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics/Paralympic Games' officially launching on February 9, popular K-Pop idols will be performing at the global event.

National campaign site 'Hello PyeongChang!' revealed the star-studded lineup of artists scheduled to perform at the Medal Plaza. It has been said that performances would vary for each day.

Beginning with Big Bang's Taeyang on February 10 as the honorary ambassador, Red Velvet, WINNER, Beenzino, Black Pink, DJ DOC, F.T. Island, NCT, Girl's Day, U-KISS, LABOUM, Hwang Chi Yeol, Kwak Jin Eon, John Park, JYJ's Junsu, and veteran singer Insooni will perform leading up to the closing ceremony on February 25.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
agree

come back with all the major grps comeback sure difficult

In normal circumstances, for a song that is rank outside top 100 and sold only 1200 copies should not have any chance to win at music show.....

They really time it swee swee.....

waiken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
remind me of 1 of a person in my company.. but diff platoon.

dontknow is real or keng.. he really dont shower 1.. :s22: until the PC n OC have to drag him into the toilet n shower him..

sibei power.. :s22: after that send to see psychologist.. n post out of cos..

as long the siao act(real or not) stay consistent very easy to get down grade :s22::s22:

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Taeyeon @ Incheon Airport off to Malaysia for 'K-Wave 2 Music Festival

DTUuLvYVQAALygA.jpg

DTUuMbXUQAAI3Ea.jpg

DTUuNSTVoAASmvG.jpg

DTUuN3DVoAA-u3x.jpg

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
In normal circumstances, for a song that is rank outside top 100 and sold only 1200 copies should not have any chance to win at music show.....

They really time it swee swee.....
hence their win.. dont really mean anything..

ownself song only..

becos they are just lucky.. nobody compete with them.. :s13:

even those who didnt win but sold more.. are better.. :s13: hard truth.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
as long the siao act(real or not) stay consistent very easy to get down grade :s22::s22:

yea he did... during BTM...
always mai bath.. always have to drag him to toilet..

:s13:

tia gong.. even call the parents to ask why isit so.. but i not sure what the parents say tho..

the last straw is when.. after the btm field camp.. come back liao.. also mai shower..:s13:

Then GG lor.. post out. send to see doctor. :o

if its true case.. i feel sorry for him.. if its nt.. then.. really champion sia. :s13: :s13:

waiken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
hence their win.. dont really mean anything..

ownself song only..

becos they are just lucky.. nobody compete with them.. :s13:

even those who didnt win but sold more.. are better.. :s13: hard truth.

aiya got big 3 alrdy or those gay grps how to win? :s22::s22:

nevertheless still means something at least for them :s13:

MarkersNg

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yea he did... during BTM...
always mai bath.. always have to drag him to toilet..

:s13:

tia gong.. even call the parents to ask why isit so.. but i not sure what the parents say tho..

the last straw is when.. after the btm field camp.. come back liao.. also mai shower..:s13:

Then GG lor.. post out. send to see doctor. :o

if its true case.. i feel sorry for him.. if its nt.. then.. really champion sia. :s13: :s13:

my bmt got one exact same type one, from rich family but never bathe. come back outfield we go bathe he go sleep, jin erxin

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BLACKPINK - ‘블핑하우스 (BLACKPINK HOUSE)’ EP.2 PREVIEW

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dream Catcher drop promo video to celebrate 1st anniversary single 'Full Moon'

Last edited:

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh My Girl will be greeting fans through a new web reality show, titled 'Miracle Expedition'!

The web reality series will be in partnership with UHD and 'Haeyo TV', and will be broadcast through Naver's 'TV Cast', 'V Live', and YouTube. The girls will be invited to go on a very secret vacation throughout Korea for the series which will run for 9 episodes. The show's title is inspired by Oh My Girl's official fan club name, Miracle.

'Miracle Expedition' premieres on January 25 at 8 PM KST, so make sure to tune in!

oh-my-girl_1515725474_201801121142310993062_20180112114315_01_20180112114353459.jpg

:s12::s12:

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my bmt got one exact same type one, from rich family but never bathe. come back outfield we go bathe he go sleep, jin erxin

Mine is from rich family, cant stand dirtyness.

Every time got time in between he will chiong to bathe or shower.

And he never washes anything. Basically everything bring home give maid wash :s13:

Every week he bring 20+ underwear to change :s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.