Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IN FOREX WE TRUST

TOTAL CONTRACT SIZE: US$530,000

UNREALISED VALUE (LOSS) OF POSITIONS: -US$9000

~'QE' stimulus target US$1 Million balance sheet. No set deadline and not affected by Fed balance sheet reduction schedule.

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
TOTAL CONTRACT SIZE: US$530,000

UNREALISED VALUE (LOSS) OF POSITIONS: -US$9000

~'QE' stimulus target US$1 Million balance sheet. No set deadline and not affected by Fed balance sheet reduction schedule.

ur capital forex how much ah ? just remembered last time u share ur story halfway then nv share le ?

u work hard then save a lot then put in fixed deposits and live on the interest now right ?

Hidetoshi

Reaction score
what is your stance ahead of the CPI news Mr Canberra? EU USD so high alr continue to go up?

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ur capital forex how much ah? just remembered last time u share ur story halfway then nv share le?

u work hard then save a lot then put in fixed deposits and live on the interest now right ?

Working capital about S$20,000.

LIFETIME PERFORMANCE SINCE JUN 2016 (17 MONTHS)
85.18%

Put Fixed Deposits in Singapore cannot live on the interest lah. :s13:

what is your stance ahead of the CPI news Mr Canberra? EU USD so high alr continue to go up?

Shall not predict as nowadays price action moves opposite from data results haha. :s13:

Today EUR/USD maximum probably reach 1% volatility band. About 1.22.

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good price action. 2 contradicting news and data (Europe/US) to confuse the market.

Got volatility then can make money. :s13:

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Working capital about S$20,000.

LIFETIME PERFORMANCE SINCE JUN 2016 (17 MONTHS)
85.18%

Put Fixed Deposits in Singapore cannot live on the interest lah. :s13:

wow 20k buy until $500,000 contracts ?

85% performance on 20k in 1.5 years is also only around 18k.. how to live on 18k only for 1.5 years ?

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IN FOREX WE TRUST

tonight prata very fierce :s13: but I like :D

Scalped US$66.20 KFC profit from NZD/USD. Now wait for magic hour (11pm SGT) to strike first then decide. :s13:

wow 20k buy until $500,000 contracts?

85% performance on 20k in 1.5 years is also only around 18k.. how to live on 18k only for 1.5 years ?

Leverage mah. Leverage is a powerful tool if you know how to utilise. That is why I do not want to touch other form of assets that is costly to leverage or unable to leverage. Most importantly cash flow tight and limited resources to deploy. :s13:

Profits gained use as margin to continue to roll. By the way the estimated S$18,000 profit is all from NO STOP LOSS strategy. Carry trade. Roll and roll. NO STOP LOSS = Preserve Capital to roll. :D

I did not say I rely solely on Forex trading profit for living expenses.

Anyway 1.5 years I do not think I spend even S$10,000. Including vacations maybe S$12,000 max. No debt and liabilities. Power of hard assets (inflation bullet proof) + Fixed Income. Now with NO STOP LOSS + 'HIGH INTEREST SAVINGS ACCOUNT' strategies will boost income furthur hahaha. :s13:

For the first time readers please do not follow my strategies without fully understand the dynamics and market tools. I use unconventional strategies + philosophical way of living to achieve my financial goals. I am a very lazy person so I always like to crack my brain to make my life easier. :D

Last edited:

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Magic hour has strike. I believe US Dollar Index will continue to tank till European close. :s13:

ExtremeWays

Banned
Reaction score
Scalped US$66.20 KFC profit from NZD/USD. Now wait for magic hour (11pm SGT) to strike first then decide. :s13:

Leverage mah. Leverage is a powerful tool if you know how to utilise. That is why I do not want to touch other form of assets that is costly to leverage or unable to leverage. Most importantly cash flow tight and limited resources to deploy. :s13:

Profits gained use as margin to continue to roll. By the way the estimated S$18,000 profit is all from NO STOP LOSS strategy. Carry trade. Roll and roll. NO STOP LOSS = Preserve Capital to roll. :D

I did not say I rely solely on Forex trading profit for living expenses.

Anyway 1.5 years I do not think I spend even S$10,000. Including vacations maybe S$12,000 max. No debt and liabilities. Power of hard assets (inflation bullet proof) + Fixed Income. Now with NO STOP LOSS + 'HIGH INTEREST SAVINGS ACCOUNT' strategies will boost income furthur hahaha. :s13:

For the first time readers please do not follow my strategies without fully understand the dynamics and market tools. I use unconventional strategies + philosophical way of living to achieve my financial goals. I am a very lazy person so I always like to crack my brain to make my life easier. :D

Love your secrets sharing.... Still haven't tell your story????

ExtremeWays

Banned
Reaction score
No stop losses can be considered as sitting tight.

Learn how to sit tight

After a wild and lengthy rollercoaster ride as a speculator, Livermore believes he has found the secret to his success. It’s obvious he’s excited by this discovery, which he eagerly shares:

“After spending many years in Wall Street and after making and losing millions of dollars I want to tell you this: it never was my thinking that made the big money for me. It was always my sitting. Got that? My sitting tight!

“It is no trick at all to be right on the market,” he adds. “I’ve known many [traders] who were right at exactly the right time, and began buying or selling stocks when prices were at the very level that should show the greatest profit. And their experience invariably matched mine; that is, they made no real money out of it. [Traders] who can both be right and sit tight are uncommon. I found it one of the hardest things to learn. But it is only after a stock operator has firmly grasped this that he can make the big money.”

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sianz.. I holding eur/usd and usd/jpy long le.. gg le

EUR/USD long probably you entered above 1.21.

USD/JPY plunged furthur due to USD weakness. For the past few weeks move between 110.X - 113.X. I have 0.1 lot bought at 110.936 on 27/11/2017. Still in the money now. So 110.X is a good level to buy and hold for long term.

Next Tuesday maybe then have some hope for retracement. Today you can close shop. :D

Last edited:

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have 0.1 lot bought at 110.936 on 27/11/2017. Still in the money now. So 110.X is a good level to buy and hold for long term.

That is provided USD doesn't weaken further.. heard after Yellen steps down, it will weaken even further.. until they come out and say many many rate hikes expected this year

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

But if you leverage too much with just little capital , easily margin called with NO STOP LOSS strategy ?

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IN FOREX WE TRUST

That is provided USD doesn't weaken further.. heard after Yellen steps down, it will weaken even further.. until they come out and say many many rate hikes expected this year

Not sure if you follow my posts from the beginning. Read my my older posts as I do not want to repeat the details on how I play NO STOP LOSS and hedge to protect my purchase power parity by maintaining a basket of major currencies so the value of my holdings do not fluctuate much no matter what the current market condition is.

When you play Forex until one stage where you do not even have to care whether it will depreciate or appreciate against your base currency then you will have the confidence to do what I am doing.

In short major central banks all take turns to debase their currencies to gain competitiveness over other countries. What you need to do is to hedge by by maintaining a basket of major currencies. This one I learn from MAS.

For example this week JPY strengthened quite a lot right? No issue because my JPY portion will pull up the shortfall from the USD weakness.

Only certain brokers will allow you to keep the currency you have profited without converting back to your base currency.

I still have not touch upon CNY. That is another topic altogether. 3 years ago I started talking about why I hold CNY for the past 8 years for arbitrage and interest rate differentials and oh boy there were so many skeptics saying Mao note is toilet paper but I proved them wrong because I see long term and was on the ground and see the potential with my own eyes. Now the skeptics diam diam. LOL! CNY is now a reserve currency in IMF's SDR although at a very small percentage.

So now you know what my Fixed Income is. :vijayadmin: Arbitrage and interest rate differentials are very profitable and stable plays.

But if you leverage too much with just little capital, easily margin called with NO STOP LOSS strategy?

My margin is always ample to withstand extreme drops even if top up is required I will do it. If cash flow tight I just call my 'CEO' for capital injection can liao. :D

Big boys will only push the price up or down so much because they will also get humji if push too far. After a while which can be months they will push back the other direction to makan all the stops. If not how all these fat cats make so much money? :s13:

Last edited:

ExtremeWays

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure if you follow my posts from the beginning. Read my my older posts as I do not want to repeat the details on how I play NO STOP LOSS and hedge to protect my purchase power parity by maintaining a basket of major currencies so the value of my holdings do not fluctuate much no matter what the current market condition is.

When you play Forex until one stage where you do even have to care whether it will depreciate or appreciate against your base currecny then you will have the confidence to do what I am doing.

In short major central banks all take turns to debase their currencies to gain competitiveness over other countries. What you need to do is to hedge by by maintaining a basket of major currencies. This one I learn from MAS.

For example this week JPY strengthened quite a lot right? No issue because my JPY portion will pull up the shortfall from the USD weakness.

Only certain brokers will allow you to keep the currency you have profited without converting back to your base currency.

I still have not touch upon CNY. That is another topic altogether. 3 years ago I started talking about why I hold CNY for the past 8 years for arbitrage and interest rate differentials and oh boy there were so many skeptics saying Mao note is toilet paper but I proved them wrong because I see long term and was on the ground and see the potential with my own eyes. Now the skeptics diam diam. LOL! CNY is now a reserve currency in IMF's SDR although at a very small percentage.

So now you know what my Fixed Income is. :vijayadmin: Arbitrage and interest rate differentials are very profitable and stable plays.

My margin is always ample to withstand extreme drops even if top up is required I will do it. If cash flow tight I just call my 'CEO' for capital injection can liao. :D

CEO is wife ah????????????? :s13::s13::s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.