Try Us If You Are Buying Huge Furniture, Bulky Items From China.

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
dun worry bro
MO seller all need to be verified by mod

if really scare u go find those COD for shipping part
item part u pay urself direct to TB

Thank for your support Vaxvms. If you wanna find COD ones if you are able to find then find SG ones. I have several customers anyhow find China shipper who claim they can collect shipping and gst from them after delivery to SG. After all the items arrived at their warehouse the shipper demand for money immediately if not the stock will not be ship back to them. China side is very messy and such tricks is common in this trade.

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Holiday announcement 3th Feb to 27th Feb for Chinese New Year. For those sending goods to us please try to send it by 31th Jan. Those items that cant be send due to the container is full will be send out after the holiday. Thank you.

Kei_Li

Reaction score
Just got Ken to buy me a bedframe from TB, so looking forward to it XD

A little late in the review but my items that i asked Ken to buy and forward to me arrived in good condition. I have to call the logistic guy to enquire when they are delivering to me, but otherwise Ken is responsive to all my msg along the way (even after receiving payment), and I am willing to recommend people to give his service a try.

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
A little late in the review but my items that i asked Ken to buy and forward to me arrived in good condition. I have to call the logistic guy to enquire when they are delivering to me, but otherwise Ken is responsive to all my msg along the way (even after receiving payment), and I am willing to recommend people to give his service a try.

Thank for the review. We will further improve on the service ;)

sherry02

Reaction score
I am interested in using your services, however not sure i should use air or sea shipment.

I am intending to buy 3 ceiling lights which weigh 3.5kg each, 40 cm each
tv base which weigh 6kg and other small items such as hooks, shower head.

what is your advise?

MRC

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I am interested in using your services, however not sure i should use air or sea shipment.

I am intending to buy 3 ceiling lights which weigh 3.5kg each, 40 cm each
tv base which weigh 6kg and other small items such as hooks, shower head.

what is your advise?

Check your pm :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.