Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reports in Germany claim Naby Keita will play his last game for RB Leipzig this weekend before joining Liverpool. (SportsPeteO)

Der @schfer_g arbeitet in der Printausgabe der morgigen #LVZ an seinem linken Ei: "Naby #Keita läuft voraussichtlich zum letzen Mal für RB auf." #RBLS04 #LFC (@rb_fans)
Latest news from Leipzig is that Naby Keïta will play his last game for Leipzig tomorrow.

Keita wants tomorrows match vs Schalke to be his last for Leipzig. (BILD)

If true... then this winter transfer window would be 3/4 complete! Really hope our new no.8 could come.

GunzerX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
James Pearce twitter said is done deal. He also said lemar deal is agreed at 85m.is it true for lemar or fake?

GoldenSky

Master Member
Reaction score
James Pearce twitter said is done deal. He also said lemar deal is agreed at 85m.is it true for lemar or fake?

Pearce: I don't get the impression that anything is close to being done at this stage. #Klopp said he may have to look at solutions internally. #Lemar is a player he likes. As it stands, they've not gone back in for him. #LFC

Pearce: I wonder whether #Klopp isn't 100% convinced on him or he has someone else in mind. I wonder whether the price for #Lemar has reached a level at which #LFC aren't thinking he's the right one for them.

Pearce: I don't get the feeling that #Klopp sees #Lemar at the level of a 90m investment. #LFC

GoldenSky

Master Member
Reaction score
Also Pearce mentioned no interest on Mahrez few days ago...

"Whether it's a good deal for #LFC all depends where they go and spend that money. Club adamant that Mahrez isn't lined up as Coutinho's replacement.."

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Pearce: I don't get the impression that anything is close to being done at this stage. #Klopp said he may have to look at solutions internally. #Lemar is a player he likes. As it stands, they've not gone back in for him. #LFC

Pearce: I wonder whether #Klopp isn't 100% convinced on him or he has someone else in mind. I wonder whether the price for #Lemar has reached a level at which #LFC aren't thinking he's the right one for them.

Pearce: I don't get the feeling that #Klopp sees #Lemar at the level of a 90m investment. #LFC
I agree Lemar would be nice but not for 90m

Sent from SINKIE PAWN SINKIE using GAGT

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Some good and bad news :s13:

Klopp: "Hendo not in team training so far, Moreno was back in team training yesterday." #LFC

Sent from SINKIE PAWN SINKIE using GAGT

odyas

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The truth of why coutinho left.
Klopp: yo ****, I m converting you to my left back.
Coutinho: why? I prefer striker.
Klopp: well, that post is taken by your best pal For, you really want to do that to him?
Coutinho: how bout right wing? He's not my friend. He scores more goals than me.
Klopp: no buy he is an Egyptian. He will mummified you.
Coutinho: how about right wing then? Mane don't cast spells.
Klopp: he is faster than Usain bolt, we need him to pretend to score goals well running.
Coutinho: ok how about right dm?
Klopp: Nah. Hendie will Can you Wij Ox.
Coutinho: ok ** then.
Klopp: nah, you are too short.
Coutinho: Right back!
Klopp: sorry pal, post reserved for local lads only.
Klopp: however you can try GK positions if you like, I saw what you can do with your hands in the shower that day, it looks long, I mean, strong.
Coutinho: Nah, they are insured for my pleasure. Pass.
Klopp: ok, left back it will be.
Coutinho: i want out....
Klopp pick up phone to barca: hey, you guys have best midfielder, best striker, you want the world's most creative and attacking left back?

Barca after putting down phone: we are so going to conquer the world.
Klopp to Coutinho: they say they will play you in the best possible position!

That's why he left, and we are buying another left back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.