[OFFICIAL] Dynasty Warriors: Unleashed IOS/Android

stone1978

Reaction score
Spend $40+ can buy sms

lbCXReg.jpg

haha basically yes to both..

the event/promo is such that for every 14 set of 10xmagic edict you get 1 SMS
maybe you get lucky and roll some sms out of the 14 X 10.
but then from pass record... :s13:

you dont be able to get it from fusing 2x4*officer
so yea, no ingots spent = no SMS

as a non paying player, i ll just skip lol.
who knows when they ll come out with a Nat 6 officer now that they come out with an officer with higher base stats than nat5

TechNuB

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stupid Sia...loop also need tix. Nexon boliao

dont say nv share... its a freaking awesome design.

1. it works with the 3x and 2x EXP
2. it is instantaneous so save alot of time during 3x exp
3. AND THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL. IT WORKS WITH ANY STAGE!!!!!!

which means 9-10 elite which is 4600 exp per round is also applicable!

Other factors includes
1 consumes baozi as per normal stage requirements
2 also provides the drops such as officer and equipments
3 require 3star completion to enable.

Trick is save up all your raid ticket and use it along with 3x EXP + 2xexp

Ur welcome

bryan_shiro

Reaction score
dont say nv share... its a freaking awesome design.

1. it works with the 3x and 2x EXP
2. it is instantaneous so save alot of time during 3x exp
3. AND THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL. IT WORKS WITH ANY STAGE!!!!!!

which means 9-10 elite which is 4600 exp per round is also applicable!

Other factors includes
1 consumes baozi as per normal stage requirements
2 also provides the drops such as officer and equipments
3 require 3star completion to enable.

Trick is save up all your raid ticket and use it along with 3x EXP + 2xexp

Ur welcome

Well i think if the above is confirmed during the 3 X Exp hot time, I presume can use wth the 2 X XP scrolls.

You will have 4600exp X 5 = 23000 XP per ticket use at 9-10E.

Officer 4* Level 0 to 40 needs 77100 XP, so when you activate the 2X Scroll during 3 XP hot time, you put 3 X 4* fodders, Raid Tickets 3 times will go to 69000 XP. Lv38+

Rinse and repeat until all your 4* fodders all become late Lv38, then go play once 8-5H or 8-9H to get 1700XP X 5 = 8500XP, to complete the 4* fodders to 40Level.

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha basically yes to both..

the event/promo is such that for every 14 set of 10xmagic edict you get 1 SMS
maybe you get lucky and roll some sms out of the 14 X 10.
but then from pass record... :s13:

you dont be able to get it from fusing 2x4*officer
so yea, no ingots spent = no SMS

as a non paying player, i ll just skip lol.
who knows when they ll come out with a Nat 6 officer now that they come out with an officer with higher base stats than nat5

When people start losing interest again lol. See the FB community event to share and like the post. Not enough people doing it so we most likely won't get the ingots and 5* edict.

Tormented

Reaction score
With all the hype about SMS, anyone has any insights about his father SMY? M considering if he’s worth the time and resource investing in. I have 4 of his LW (5* each only) and enough Jin and red star scrolls to max transcend him. What are his strengths and weaknesses? I haven’t used him before, so any advice would be much appreciated!

stone1978

Reaction score
PVP smy is good. His skill is like a vacuum cleaner suck all ppl in.

With all the hype about SMS, anyone has any insights about his father SMY? M considering if he’s worth the time and resource investing in. I have 4 of his LW (5* each only) and enough Jin and red star scrolls to max transcend him. What are his strengths and weaknesses? I haven’t used him before, so any advice would be much appreciated!

the_ultimate

Reaction score
With all the hype about SMS, anyone has any insights about hisfather SMY? M considering if he’s worth the time and resource investing in. I have 4 of his LW (5* each only) and enough Jin and red star scrolls to max transcend him. What are his strengths and weaknesses? I haven’t used him before, so any advice would be much appreciated!

Ive got a fully transcended smy with freeze LW. his 3rd skill -25% def is enough to one hit kill a red Guardian in eight gates. I used him to loop 9-8E in about 1 min 20s. Area damage not wide but those around him will be easily wiped up. 2nd skilled -50% speed not effective for wide area damage.

stone1978

Reaction score
Mine only 4 red*😭😭😭hope to Tio 2 more smy

Ive got a fully transcended smy with freeze LW. his 3rd skill -25% def is enough to one hit kill a red Guardian in eight gates. I used him to loop 9-8E in about 1 min 20s. Area damage not wide but those around him will be easily wiped up. 2nd skilled -50% speed not effective for wide area damage.

Tormented

Reaction score

Thanks for sharing. Will work on him then. Hope to tio a few more SMY before I max his LW so I don’t have to use my precious red star scrolls on him.

Tormented

Reaction score
Raid Tickets rock during hot times! Haha.
When used with another double xp, 23k XP at 9-10E. In 5 minutes, all my fodders maxed out. I wonder if they will give Raid Tickets as regular items in Guild donation or is it just for this special period.

stone1978

Reaction score
Tmr I’ll try. U use it on 4* or 5* officers?

Raid Tickets rock during hot times! Haha.
When used with another double xp, 23k XP at 9-10E. In 5 minutes, all my fodders maxed out. I wonder if they will give Raid Tickets as regular items in Guild donation or is it just for this special period.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.