most valued prepaid card

Status
Not open for further replies.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what about this not include?
Go Lite with our SIM Only plan!

http://www.starhub.com/personal/mobile/mobile-phones-plans/postpaid-plans/lite.html

sF4Ds7r.jpg
no cid

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

Reaction score
Thinking of switching to star hub prepaid from Singtel prepaid.

Does SH throttle 4G bandwidth for prepaid users? Are their speeds generally as good as ST?

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thinking of switching to star hub prepaid from Singtel prepaid.

Does SH throttle 4G bandwidth for prepaid users? Are their speeds generally as good as ST?

StarHub Prepaid is known to heavily throttle their speeds. Up to 14.4Mbps Only.

SingTel and M1 doesn't throttle their local speeds though.

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Change to Postpaid Mobile, cannot back to Prepaid Mobile. You still have to pay $48.15 SIM Card + Registration (promo over already).

Switch to SingTel, forfeit your $20 credit + need spend $15 or more for hi!Card ($8 hi!Card Bo Hua af). In the end still spend $35 or so, not much different from $37.45 SIM Card change.

Your remaining voice/text/data will be transferred to the new sim card if you stay on M1, which may actually be worth more than $35 anyway.

Ntuc member free sim

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unlimited prepaid?? When have deh?

Prepaid card for overseas usage: StarHub.

The 1gb + 2gb for $10 lo. Then after top up 11mth, get unlimited data for a year.

Thks for recommend me SH

Last edited:

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The 1gb + 2gb for $10 lo. Then after top up 11mth, get unlimited data for a year.

Thks for recommend me SH

You literally misunderstood what SingTel mean by "unlimited". If it comes with full unlimited data for just $10/mth, I would use that alongside my M1 Postpaid everywhere I go lol

$15 hi! SIM Card
Enjoy 3GB for 120 days: 1GB (anytime); 2GB (12am to 8am)
Unlimited data for 1 year: WhatsApp, WeChat, LINE and hi!Music Plan (30-days) will be credited within 7 working days upon activation of this SIM Card. Top up at least $10 to your main account every month for the next 11 months. Available at any Authorised Singtel Prepaid Retailers, Singtel Shops or Singtel Exclusive Retailers. Note: Your $15 hi! SIM Card will be automatically activated upon successful SIM Card registration.

c0lour

Reaction score
Ya nobody exceed 13Mbps before lol.

Last time even worse, not more than 5Mbps. Even M1 3G Prepaid also faster.

i just bought a starhub sim few days ago. yesterday tested with fast.com is 22mbps and 1min ago is 18mbps. both with starhub 4g+ network. I think they improved their speed.

c0lour

Reaction score
Not worth even on 12 months contract. $20 for 2GB data, when Prepaid can get it for cheaper.

Unless you need voice calls, which prepaid isn't even for you anyway.

yea and no free roaming data. why this guy keep talking about post paid plan at our prepaid sim thread.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just bought a starhub sim few days ago. yesterday tested with fast.com is 22mbps and 1min ago is 18mbps. both with starhub 4g+ network. I think they improved their speed.
mr4g, anti starhub, or, due to m.i.c phone, no offense

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mr4g, anti starhub, or, due to m.i.c phone, no offense

Not that I'm anti-StarHub. I didn't test StarHub for a few weeks already, didn't realise that they've upgraded the speed already.

Now the barrier is 50Mbps or higher that the other two can reach, not some 20+Mbps cap though.

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Good to hear that, but really hope it can be capped at 300Mbps or 400Mbps, not 20+ only.

It's still slower than rivals after so long.

c0lour

Reaction score
Good to hear that, but really hope it can be capped at 300Mbps or 400Mbps, not 20+ only.

It's still slower than rivals after so long.

yea, i was surprised too when i tested it. I have been using m1 post paid for ten years and switched to m1 prepaid since march last year. bought starhub prepaid for the free data roaming in japan and china.

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just tried running a speedtest with my starhub prepaid SIM.. alot of difference.

YQqFS4jl.png

Sent from International Space Station using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.