Help ! Is my memory too low ?

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where there are a lot of people or characters rendered on the same screen, the Cpu is under heavy load. A i7 7500U may not be able to manage the load as it is limited by both power and thermals.

Neptunes43

Reaction score
Possibly. What is clear now tho, is that your memory is not the issue. What you're describing tho sounds like an internet issue more than a CPU one as some of us suspects. Try using a wired connection like what the others suggested, and monitor your ping in the game. Ping past 200 is a good indicator that internet speed is the underlying issue.

So now is my CPU and not my memory ???? :eek:

commach

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
its a 320gb hdd...

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 4 using GAGT

Comprehension problems?

How you reached the conclusion that HFS512G32TND-N210A is a 320GB HDD and not 512GB MLC SSD?

hlots123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tech5.png
paiseh side qn tats completely unrelated to ts problem, how to get
12gb ram
dual channel
1 slot used/1 spd slot

izit this speccy only 1 out of 3 correct?

Godeau

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
paiseh side qn tats completely unrelated to ts problem, how to get
12gb ram
dual channel
1 slot used/1 spd slot

izit this speccy only 1 out of 3 correct?

I have never seen a single slot 12gb sodimm ram before, so speccy might be incorrect

So TS, have you tried monitoring your ping using lan cable connection like others have mentioned?

By the way, Mu Legends is a terribly optimized game

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.