[Official] BlackBerry KEYone

Austinlay_77

Reaction score
Got my black K1 recently and i would say it's soo much better than my S8 in so many ways :) , esp the battery life man !

BERSERK1980

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope keytwo will have a better camera, higher battery capacity and slightly bigger screen.
bi2oat.jpg

Jesus potato quality

ycchee

Reaction score
Battery life for the Keyone is really good!

So far, I have tracked 2 marathons (42km) using Runkeeper in Keyone and the battery life could remain at 65% after the runs. No need to carry a powerbank!

Previously, I tried Runkeeper in iPhone and the battery died at 30+ km.

esiery

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, does anyone have issues with the calendar app, in terms of how to make appointment date setting? I'm a bit confused because I keep trying to save appointments (eg holidays etc) but my dates are all non editable (eg I want to set in advance, but am only able to do so for today's date). Wondering how to fix it. It didn't use to be like this!

stereobox

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thinking of getting the keyone. but any idea when is keytwo coming out? (if there is, that is)

caterham7

Master Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, does anyone have issues with the calendar app, in terms of how to make appointment date setting? I'm a bit confused because I keep trying to save appointments (eg holidays etc) but my dates are all non editable (eg I want to set in advance, but am only able to do so for today's date). Wondering how to fix it. It didn't use to be like this!

tested with both bb calendar and google calendar, no issues

RaptureM3

Reaction score
Still bringing in India dual-sim K1 if anyone is keen. 64gb 4gb black with dual sim. Export set. PM for info, thanks !! :)

vibranze

Reaction score
Is there a soft keyboard if I don't want to use the physical keyboard? What is the market price for used Key1 black edition? Thanks.

magnus

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is option to enable/disable the virtual keyboard.
t0n9te.png

Is there a soft keyboard if I don't want to use the physical keyboard? What is the market price for used Key1 black edition? Thanks.

vibranze

Reaction score
Thanks @magnus. 😊

What is market price for keyone black? Is $550 considered decent price? Thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.