what's your mistake in investment?

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$10 also can trade fx lor...

Haha yes some brokerages can leverage gao gao. If account burst, top up start over again. :s13:

Me in the other ways round, trading forex n future about half a year make profit about my two year return in stock with only 10% of whole investment portfolo

But last week because of greed in forex, lost about 12% of my profit so far

Note : I am poor in stock trading so can only buy stock for long term investment.

12% is quite a substantial damage. :s22:

[M]aiev

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Luckily I cut losses!

It is a well know fact the Dotcom bubble burst has never recovered! :D

Lesson well learnt. That is why I never ride the Bitcoin hype as well.

After investing for close to 20 years one thing I have learnt to accept is no such thing as sure win. Just make sure you win more than lose! :)

Want sure win go for Fixed Deposits and SSB but over a few decades your purchasing power will be eroded.

you put inside index fund is more than better lor.

:s13:

ShoyaBun

Reaction score
First time play stocks, heard that short-selling have T+3 days, so I went to short Raffles Med. The following day, my broker called me up saying I had illegally short-sell a counter.
Long story short, he got me to borrow shares from the house to cover my shorts and I closed my shorts position shortly. Losing $400+ inclusive of fees.

Then, I went to stir-fry Ezra. Lost about 8k there.
Next, thinking I am an experienced trader after previous experience, I went to stir-fry a few more counters (Valuetronic, Noble, Ezion and now declout).

All in all, lost about 35k in value till date.

Mr.Canberra

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First time play stocks, heard that short-selling have T+3 days, so I went to short Raffles Med. The following day, my broker called me up saying I had illegally short-sell a counter.
Long story short, he got me to borrow shares from the house to cover my shorts and I closed my shorts position shortly. Losing $400+ inclusive of fees.

Next, thinking I am an experienced trader after previous experience, I went to stir-fry a few more counters (Valuetronic, Noble, Ezion and now declout).

Ouch! :eek:

crimsontactics

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Recoup already? :(

Sent from . using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.