Dental clinic in jb

ShinoNayuki

Reaction score
Sorry for late reply...

It was a my first visiting so no appointment is needed. But subsequent visits I think better to call for appointment.

Anyway I went in like around 11am.

danielkok

Reaction score
Gah.... RCT and crowning is cheap! My wife just did RCT and crowning for molar. SGD 1200 for RCT and SGD 900 for crowning (metal+porcelain). Wodetian....

hwsstx

Reaction score
I recommended a friend, & his wife is in progress with Root & Crowning.

He says: She's quite satisfied with her dentist for root canal treatment.

Subsequently he took his daughter to the same clinic. Unfortunately her experience is different.

She did 3 fillings. 1 of them came out the next day; & so she consulted SG dentist to fix it. The SG dentist told her one of the other fillings looks funny (or weird looking) & may get dislodged too.

Last edited:

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just visited ch tee on Fri for a consultation at noon. Not those fanciful clinics, environment similar to our polyclinics 10 yrs ago?

Not much privacy, rather open concept imo. And the doctor and assistants have a pretty casual demeanor. Chit chatting and laughing.

Though the doc does give off a vibe of confidence. Rather assured when I was assigned to her. Will share more after subsequent visits.

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finished my root canal and crowning. Total damage 1900rm. Saved almost 800-1k sgd. Made a total of 4 visits. The queue and jam at the customs during this holiday period is a biatch...

If one wants privacy, state of art equipment, and one on one attention and dedication, this is not the place for you. Strictly a no frills clinic for the masses.

hwsstx

Reaction score
Finished my root canal and crowning. Total damage 1900rm. Saved almost 800-1k sgd. Made a total of 4 visits. The queue and jam at the customs during this holiday period is a biatch...

I shared your experience with my ex-classmate who is a dentist in Penang; he says:

What's important is there shouldn't be any pain or discomfort post treatment,esp. after rct.If the dentist is very experienced and skillful in doing rct,he may get by with basic rct equipment,without the need for state of the art equipment,hence lower charges.But RM 2000 is also about the rate here for rct+crown for molars.

Last edited:

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nice, these info and will come in handy when needed. Dental in Sin is long wait + no subsidy.

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I shared your experience with my ex-classmate who is a dentist in Penang; he says:

What's important is there shouldn't be any pain or discomfort post treatment,esp. after rct.If the dentist is very experienced and skillful in doing rct,he may get by with basic rct equipment,without the need for state of the art equipment,hence lower charges.But RM 2000 is also about the rate here for rct+crown for molars.

Thanks for the lobang. So far so good. Hope it stays well for many years!

Svtwkf

Reaction score
Any review for U dental Center@Sentosa? Their website shown pretty advance leh..

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any review for U dental Center@Sentosa? Their website shown pretty advance leh..

Was quoted 1200-1400rm for RC only when I popped by to check. Opted for CH Tee since it's cheaper. U dental definitely less crowded. The reception looks exactly like what's in the photos you googled.

mercuryscio

Reaction score
This is the pricelist from the dental clinic in Citysquare taken last week when I did polishing there.

106d5zo.jpg

terriblee

Master Member
Reaction score
This is the pricelist from the dental clinic in Citysquare taken last week when I did polishing there.

106d5zo.jpg

How was the experience - any pain and how you found the result? I suppose this was done by a dentist and not a dental assistant?

mercuryscio

Reaction score
How was the experience - any pain and how you found the result? I suppose this was done by a dentist and not a dental assistant?

comparable to same procedure done here, clean environment lady dentist and recep are friendly and approachable.

going back for teeth whitening this thursday, appointment made through whatsapp since they have my record on file.

Cheers

Last edited:

terriblee

Master Member
Reaction score
comparable to same procedure done here, clean environment lady dentist and recep are friendly and approachable.

going back for teeth whitening this thursday, appointment made through whatsapp since they have my record on file.

Cheers

Thanks, I will check it out!

ottaro

Reaction score

If one wants privacy, state of art equipment, and one on one attention and dedication, this is not the place for you. Strictly a no frills clinic for the masses.

Hi, can i check if they accept credit card? Your first visit is consultation only or they will start doing RC on the same day? Any xray done?

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, can i check if they accept credit card? Your first visit is consultation only or they will start doing RC on the same day? Any xray done?

Replied your Pm. Should be 4 visits instead of 3 in the Pm. Now abit hazy :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.