Experience of MDIS/BMC A level prep course

littledaisies

Reaction score
Hi there,

Would appreciate opinions about the private institutions conducting A Level prep course. Best is if you were/are a student from there, as I'd like only true accounts, not biased ones merely from hearsay.

Or if you're not but you too know facts about them, do share :)

Hope to get some idea because I intend to enroll in a school to retake my A Levels next year.

You can share anything because I'm interested to know about anything regarding the experience there. Be it the teachers, students etc. Hope to hear as much as possible! :)

Jia Xin

Reaction score
Fellow mate here considering A levels prep course!!

Hi there,

Would appreciate opinions about the private institutions conducting A Level prep course. Best is if you were/are a student from there, as I'd like only true accounts, not biased ones merely from hearsay.

Hope to get some idea because I intend to enroll in a school to retake my A Levels next year.

You can share anything because I'm interested to know about anything regarding the experience there. Be it the teachers, students etc. Hope to hear as much as possible! :)

Hi there! I'm thinking of the private As route and considering MDIS A levels Prep course. How is the response on your question so far? Have you yourself enrolled in MDIS and how is it so far? Its only 3hr/day right? Is it enough or do you need to have prior knowledge on the contents already then go for this class? Pls help me out here.
MANY MANY THANKS FROM ME HERE WHO'S STRUGGLING WITH THE DECISION TO GO FOR IT!! :)

crazyorange

Reaction score
Hi there! I'm thinking of the private As route and considering MDIS A levels Prep course. How is the response on your question so far? Have you yourself enrolled in MDIS and how is it so far? Its only 3hr/day right? Is it enough or do you need to have prior knowledge on the contents already then go for this class? Pls help me out here.
MANY MANY THANKS FROM ME HERE WHO'S STRUGGLING WITH THE DECISION TO GO FOR IT!! :)

Hi! are you planning to retake your A levels as a private candidate? is it possible for you to PM me?:)

ashace

Reaction score
Hello im in the same situation as you.Mind PMing me to share our ideas?

victoriaxr

Reaction score
I've heard very bad reviews about MDIS. Is this a myth? And would someone be kind enough to bust it for me?

victoriaxr

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am in the same situation as you, however I've heard of bad reviews from MDIS, hence I am hesitant to go for it.

Update me on your progress if you want to. I am in a similar situation as you..

rotiroti

Reaction score
So did any of you guys take up the A Level Prep course at MDIS? Thinking of enrolling there next year. Is it worth it? Anyone with prior experience please enlighten me. Thanks in advance :)

aiiifs

Reaction score
So did any of you guys take up the A Level Prep course at MDIS? Thinking of enrolling there next year. Is it worth it? Anyone with prior experience please enlighten me. Thanks in advance :)

Hi, so did you take the course up?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.