SUSS January 2017 Intake (Formerly UniSIM)

jeffrey745

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody, does anyone have notes for SOC 203- living sociology and SOC205- singapore society?

I have a friend who would like to read up before semester starts. Do contact me if you have the notes.

Would really appreciate it,thanks!

ericpro96

Reaction score
Hi,anyone has the notes for either Cor106e,sst102e,sst101e,bus103e or ict131e?

Would appreciate it,if you guys are willing to share your notes with me:)

zatchbell13

Reaction score
Sup guys, can anyone give their input or advice on the following modules:

- Stats
- Quantitative Management
- Marketing Management
- Academic Writing

Thanks a lot!

orinyori

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone took COR160 before? Can share what is expected for TMA 01 & TMA 02 ?

TIA

Basically they will give you some articles and an essay question. You will need to read the articles and to do your own research in order to do the essay.

For my semester, TMA01:
There has been much discussion in the media with regard to the spate of abuse cases in Singapore involving children. Many issues in relation to such abuses have been debated in the discussions. The two articles provided below reflect some of the discussions regarding this issue in Singapore.

In about 750 words, write a synthesis essay on the detection and management of child abuse cases.

TMA02:
There has been much debate in the Singapore Parliament and public sphere with regard to the recent move by the Singapore government to allow two lottery operators here to offer online betting. The two articles provided below reflect some of the debate regarding this issue.

Should the government allow the two lottery operators to offer online betting?

In about 1000 words, write a persuasive argumentative essay defending your position in order to argue for your particular stance on this issue.

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
ic, thanks. if without textbook, do you find the course effective?

i find it easier to pass.because lesser things u need study/.hahahaha. textbook is usually at least around 400 page. Study guide only 100 +

but study guide is only useful for level 1 and 2 ..level 3 regardless got study guide anot,u have to usetextbook

cherylwyr

Reaction score
Hi! Is anyone taking ACC203 this sem? Can share timetable with me cos I need to resit the paper :(

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi! Is anyone taking ACC203 this sem? Can share timetable with me cos I need to resit the paper :(

i think acc203 is already combined with acc201 already to become combined acc202. it means acc203 no more batch of students already iirc starting from this coming semester.

This means they just set one more resit paper for the last batch last sem which is ur case, so u just have to wait for exams.

Shion

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
i think acc203 is already combined with acc201 already to become combined acc202. it means acc203 no more batch of students already iirc starting from this coming semester.

This means they just set one more resit paper for the last batch last sem which is ur case, so u just have to wait for exams.

Wonder how for those who not resit but retake module...

cherylwyr

Reaction score

Thanks! But I checked the curriculum, it's still there leh. Last presentation in 2022/07. Every Friday week 1 term 2.

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
Means it is still ongoing

hmm
the remarks says last presentation on 2022/july ah?

if have den okay ah but sometimes the last presentation is fake one. i got alot modules like that, last presentation,den suddenly extend also because they have not develop the new course materials

another case was, they say this sem is last batch but they changed it and no more last batch, they straight retire my module hahaha

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.