The Nexus 5 2015 (5X) Thread

reny

Reaction score
my nexus 5x died today. at first it was stuck on the startup and i was still able to get into recovery mode, then now i can't even start up.

I bought the export unit from a local phone shop. anyone knows if there's repair services anywhere? i bought this for $358 and love it. i don't know why all phones are so expensive nowadays... sad...

DXMachina

Banned
Reaction score
my nexus 5x died today. at first it was stuck on the startup and i was still able to get into recovery mode, then now i can't even start up.

I bought the export unit from a local phone shop. anyone knows if there's repair services anywhere? i bought this for $358 and love it. i don't know why all phones are so expensive nowadays... sad...

Hi there, would you be interested to get my Nexus 5X? Am looking to sell it cheap as I'm switching to the new Pixel 2. Total usage is less than 3mths, condition is is still v good. :)

reny

Reaction score
Hi there, would you be interested to get my Nexus 5X? Am looking to sell it cheap as I'm switching to the new Pixel 2. Total usage is less than 3mths, condition is is still v good. :)

Hi, I found a shop who says they can change motherboard for me. i'll try that out first cos got feelings with my own phone.

Thanks for the suggestion.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Amazing your 5X is still under 3 months. My bricked 5X is nearly 1 year.

DXMachina

Banned
Reaction score
Hi, I found a shop who says they can change motherboard for me. i'll try that out first cos got feelings with my own phone.

Thanks for the suggestion.

No problems! Hope all goes well for your repair.

Amazing your 5X is still under 3 months. My bricked 5X is nearly 1 year.

I switched back to my trusty N5, iPhone 7 and S8 shortly after. Nexus 5X became my backup phone.

bundy

Master Member
Reaction score
lXScKG2l.png

Nice.. Still good phone.

Sent from OMG it's Nexus using GAGT

final1

Master Member
Reaction score
Just got a Nokia 8 from M1 on recontract yesterday. Good price and very competitive against other flagships. Now waiting for my case and screen protector to arrive.

Gonna let go my Nexus 5X once the case and protector arrives.
Its still in very good condition and the battery life is still strong.
Case provided and screen protector on since day 1.
If anyone is keen, PM me. Gotta wait a week or 2 for my stuff to arrive though. Cheers.

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow! fast!
when did you get it?
how you find it so far?

Eh. Last week wed or Thur like that I think? Can't rmb.
Some pleasant small ui tweaks which I think is good. Like toast and transparency.

Never really play around so not sure what actual changes are there.

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why don't want to update your n6?

As for repair. If you got directly from Google store. Then u might want to check with them even if your warranty is over.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.