Official LV Community Thread - Part 1

Eidekos

Reaction score
Is the lV price in london and Paris the same as stated on their local website page ?

Will be flying to london then paris. If i make my purchase in paris shld i claim them in paris too since i wan to get the cash refund asap or shld i get to london for VAT refund ?

can share the paris link with prices? I cannot find the site. thanks

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the lV price in london and Paris the same as stated on their local website page ?

Will be flying to london then paris. If i make my purchase in paris shld i claim them in paris too since i wan to get the cash refund asap or shld i get to london for VAT refund ?

Yes price is the same as what you see online.

You will not be able to claim your tax in Paris, when you fly to London as right now London is still within EU.

Only flights out of EU you can claim.

Basically you can only claim all your tax refund at the London airport if that's your final port of departure back to Singapore.

It will be cheaper if you purchase in London though, due to current exchange as Euro is slightly up.

Tip - DO NOT get cash for your tax refund in London, they do not give in Pounds, and will only allow tax refund in either Euro / USD or SGD, and you will lose out a lot because of their shitty exchange rate even though they claim they do not charge fees for cash payout instead of credit card.

jamestanws

Reaction score

You will not be able to claim your tax in Paris, when you fly to London as right now London is still within EU.

Basically you can only claim all your tax refund at the London airport if that's your final port of departure back to Singapore.

It will be cheaper if you purchase in London though, due to current exchange as Euro is slightly up.

Tip - DO NOT get cash for your tax refund in London, they do not give in Pounds, and will only allow tax refund in either Euro / USD or SGD, and you will lose out a lot because of their shitty exchange rate even though they claim they do not charge fees for cash payout instead of credit card.

Thank you so much for the advise. If i am processing the claim in london do i get my item checked and stamp in paris or london airport? So all my refund will be in london less the admin in the retail store?

Was intending to get cash refund as i do not want to wait for month for the refund and understand from some tavellers that some of their documents even went missing. I am paying by credit card btw.

jamestanws

Reaction score

Please advise also should i change my sgd to all pound or euro and pound, due to the current FX rate.

haikika

Reaction score
hi, can i ask the louis vuitton pochette metis in monogram canvas is it available in one of the flagship store or out of stock?

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am considering to buy a LV wallet for my dad...
Which type would you fellows recommend

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
JCGMQ34l.jpg

End up I bought two of the same wallet... one for my dad and one for me

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Check the stitching
The hot stamp
The serial number

Sent from Henabi-ed Virus using GAGT

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should be Between the bill slots or the left card slot

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bl0oHgCl.jpg

Happy Chinese new Year everyone!
發發發!

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ZY8v7PRl.jpg

My 4cc slot area.

Let you go compare bah!

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.