Police National Service - Part 2

Parmesean

Reaction score
Anyone know if can use non issued boots for NS once posted to unit?

You will have to consult your individual Team Leaders after you have been posted to your teams....

But generally, after you pop, you will go through more vocational training, and you will have to use the issued Magnum boots.

wrathbringer27

Reaction score
You will have to consult your individual Team Leaders after you have been posted to your teams....

But generally, after you pop, you will go through more vocational training, and you will have to use the issued Magnum boots.

Vocational training done. now in shift work already. Some say can some say cannot and some say can only use magnum branded ones. Frontier boots is apparently SG brand by name of JC Emerald....

rollanddie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Vocational training done. now in shift work already. Some say can some say cannot and some say can only use magnum branded ones. Frontier boots is apparently SG brand by name of JC Emerald....
Doesn't matter sg brand or not, what matters is does your TL allows you to wear it...

So, just consult your TL :o

Parmesean

Reaction score

Doesn't matter sg brand or not, what matters is does your TL allows you to wear it...

So, just consult your TL :o

Agreed, it doesn't matter what brand it is. I've seen people in my unit who previously wore SAF issued boots, and no one really bothered them. But do consult your TL before doing anything rash.

kiryu86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any NSmen here order the uniform and pants from emart, but size is super ridiculous? super baggy and the waist is super small? i bring to tailor to alter, they oso say very hard to alter, they nv seen such poor workmanship before. too jialat liao. how to wear such pants out?

Parmesean

Reaction score
any NSmen here order the uniform and pants from emart, but size is super ridiculous? super baggy and the waist is super small? i bring to tailor to alter, they oso say very hard to alter, they nv seen such poor workmanship before. too jialat liao. how to wear such pants out?

What unit are you from? PCG pants are normally tapered a little bit....

yoongdeer

Reaction score
SPF issued bag

hi guys just wanna ask , i ord back at 2016 , than called for reservist at divison office hours, let's say next time reservist some others but i kinda lost my spf bag somewhere at my house , must lodge report ah? if yes than how to get replacement ?

biodraft

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys just wanna ask , i ord back at 2016 , than called for reservist at divison office hours, let's say next time reservist some others but i kinda lost my spf bag somewhere at my house , must lodge report ah? if yes than how to get replacement ?
eh what is spf bag? i only know when i got enlisted, they gave me a big spf duffel bag.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.