Lyra LED Settings

RM2SSG

Reaction score
Hi, I just upgraded the firmware on my 2 units of Lyra last night to the latest version (3.0.0.4.382_11464-g24b052e).

The iOS app on my iPhone X also the latest (version 1.0.0.0.26).

I noticed after restart, the LED Settings option in the app no longer allow me to turn the LED off. The option basically greyed out, cannot choose that option anymore. There used to be a slider to turn the LED on and off.

Very annoying as one of the units is in my bedroom and the light is too bright at night.

Any way other ways I could turn it off?

Last edited:

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Hello RM2SSG,

I tried replicating the issue on iPhone X, same Lyra FW, same App version, and was only able to replicate the symptom once.

Do you have another device around to run the Lyra App, perhaps an Android phone? The LED option was available on Android when I tested. Alternatively, you can try re-logging into the Lyra App on your iPhone X to see if the LED option comes back. The symptom you experienced could be due to a software bug.

Last edited:

RM2SSG

Reaction score
Thanks!

I've tried deleting and reinstalling the app on my iPhone X and iPad Air. Also reset the Lyra. Nothing works.

Unfortunately I do not have any Android devices at home.

Is there any web interface that I can turn the LED off?

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the Web Interface for Lyra does not have the LED option. We have provided feedback to HQ regarding this bug and hope to have it rectified soon in an upcoming update. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

RM2SSG

Reaction score
Unfortunately, the Web Interface for Lyra does not have the LED option. We have provided feedback to HQ regarding this bug and hope to have it rectified soon in an upcoming update. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I hope it won't be too long. I can now only operate one Lyra (since I had to turn off the one in the bedroom due to bright LED light) which defeats the purpose of having a mesh wifi system.

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
I hope it won't be too long. I can now only operate one Lyra (since I had to turn off the one in the bedroom due to bright LED light) which defeats the purpose of having a mesh wifi system.

Testing of the updated App is underway now. Looking to have it up on App Store by early next week. :o

RM2SSG

Reaction score
Downloaded and tested. All works well now.

I'm so impressed with the response from Asus. Two thumbs up for you!

For anyone else affected, the working iOS app version should be 1.0.0.0.28

I had to delete and re-install to get the new version.

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Downloaded and tested. All works well now.

I'm so impressed with the response from Asus. Two thumbs up for you!

For anyone else affected, the working iOS app version should be 1.0.0.0.28

I had to delete and re-install to get the new version.

Glad to know that your problem has been resolved. :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.