produde1999

Master Member
Reaction score
m200_rear.jpg
Oh easy peasy

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

artemov

Reaction score
Any desktop 2.0 with built-in dac (connect to pc via USB) to recommend? Budget around 300 or less ... thanks!

produde1999

Master Member
Reaction score
Any desktop 2.0 with built-in dac (connect to pc via USB) to recommend? Budget around 300 or less ... thanks!
Normally these kind of spe@kers come with Bluetooth

U might wanna consider the swans or Edifier bookshelf speakers.

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you really need the DAC?

The two standard choices:
oGqFCu3.png

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh right R2000DB has a DAC... although it's optical and not USB

Or wait rather, R2000DB doesn't even have a DAC, everything is done digitally without the need for a DAC conversion stage.

Don't you love it when there are so little speakers out in the market there isn't even the need to choose.

artemov

Reaction score
Oh I think the R1280DB has coaxial and optical digital input too, and BT as well! Should be getting this over the R1010BT.

h3r090

Reaction score
Heard a very loud pop sound from my out of warranty Swans M50W speakers while watching videos on YouTube. Now there are buzzing and distortion coming from the speakers when playing at a slightly louder volume.

Should I send it in for repair? Or I am better off looking into new speakers? Been using them for 4 years ish.

Last edited:

Apex

Reaction score
I meant send in and pay for repair.

Which with the local distributor. Guess is usually them who handles to repair. If they don't do repair locally than the cost would be high.

wwenze

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heard a very loud pop sound from my out of warranty Swans M50W speakers while watching videos on YouTube. Now there are buzzing and distortion coming from the speakers when playing at a slightly louder volume.

Should I send it in for repair? Or I am better off looking into new speakers? Been using them for 4 years ish.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/home-theatre-audiophiles-13/m50w-repair-thread-5478555.html

Not a hard fix. But hard to find people who do it for cheap nowadays.

iamnagel

Reaction score
Any 2.0 or 2.1 system to connect to TV optical output? My TV does not have analog output. Prefer to have remote control to control volume.

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have been following closely on m50w....

wonder which reputable shop can let me purchase and deliver to my house ?

wanted to get that m200mkiii but then i got no space for such large speakers :(

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have been following closely on m50w....

wonder which reputable shop can let me purchase and deliver to my house ?

wanted to get that m200mkiii but then i got no space for such large speakers :(

Get the m50w frm lazada at $309 frm cybermind. Find any code to reduce it further. Comes with free delivery to ur hse or pay $2.99 for express if needed.

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Get the m50w frm lazada at $309 frm cybermind. Find any code to reduce it further. Comes with free delivery to ur hse or pay $2.99 for express if needed.

anyone has the m50w ?

can help me compare the size with a standing Note 8 ? :D

i wanna see if my space here can fit :D

P.S. : actually bose companion 50 was my final final decision until i saw someone says m50w is better than promedia 2.1 :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.