Lenovo Vibe P2

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
thought of switching from max 2 to p2 few months ago but was held back due to the physical home button. and it looks so much like galaxy-s2-era-phones.

my definition of big battery is a figure that > 650, for a full HD phone. battery capacity divided by screen size. for p2, it's 927!
reminds me of all the iPhone models < 500, though they are using their in-house chips,which produce top notch performance.

thought of getting a mate 8 but no difference to a single SIM since it's 2G cannot be used here anymore.

finally bought a brand new p2 because I can't find any other dual SIM phone with such a big battery, that came with NFC and radio.
my ever first lenovo phone. feel nice holding the aluminum material.

also my first time using smartphone for payment. sibeh song.
heng I never signed up for huawei mate 10 pro as it has no radio.

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I reckon P2 is Lenovo's best phone in sg so far.. :s12:

Last edited:

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
just one day of usage, top right corner kena scratches liao. guess the culprit should be my earpiece in my pocket.

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
I reckon P2 is Lenovo's best phone in sg so far.. :s12:
全球最長氣!!!
20171029_7a4e46b63b631a8ed31dOmIM9fwkIY8V.jpg

tc4237

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone's had problem and had to claim warranty/replacement? Able to do in sg? Mine is a Malaysia set.

My current one's touchscreen is unable to detect taps at the bottom (just above the 3 system buttons). Checked other websites, apparently quite common and requires an exchange.

Ed.YEO

Banned
Reaction score
mustafa 行貨霖價!
宜家賣 $299!
可能意味 vibe p3 近期嚟紧!!!

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thought of switching from max 2 to p2 few months ago but was held back due to the physical home button. and it looks so much like galaxy-s2-era-phones.

my definition of big battery is a figure that > 650, for a full HD phone. battery capacity divided by screen size. for p2, it's 927!
reminds me of all the iPhone models < 500, though they are using their in-house chips,which produce top notch performance.

thought of getting a mate 8 but no difference to a single SIM since it's 2G cannot be used here anymore.

finally bought a brand new p2 because I can't find any other dual SIM phone with such a big battery, that came with NFC and radio.
my ever first lenovo phone. feel nice holding the aluminum material.

also my first time using smartphone for payment. sibeh song.
heng I never signed up for huawei mate 10 pro as it has no radio.
Another satisfied P2 user. I don't plan on changing any new phone as long as this phone isn't dead. Battery life still going strong after 8 months of usage. :D

Sent from LENOVO P2 using GAGT

JadziaK

Reaction score
Just bought this as a spare phone. Local set from RWM. The screen protector provided in the box is quite lousy. Scouring AliExpress for a better one. Quite worried that the screen will crack easily.&#55357;

Sent from LENOVO LENOVO P2A42 using GAGT

tc4237

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought this as a spare phone. Local set from RWM. The screen protector provided in the box is quite lousy. Scouring AliExpress for a better one. Quite worried that the screen will crack easily.*********

Sent from LENOVO LENOVO P2A42 using GAGT

Just use without. Crack/spoil then buy new one lo. buy 5 then will be around the cost of iPhone. 😂😂

Anyways. I'm using without. Even at work. Drop a few times. Brought it with me into hot areas (60-90 deg c). Brought into sauna and jacuzzi (not in the water though). Still works and no scratch. (I don't keep in pocket with keys/sharps though).

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.