E8 for O-Level Mathematics applying for DAE

sylvia147

Reaction score
Hi, my net L1R4 is 18 points and I passed all my subjects except for Math. In total I took 6 subjects, and have 5 passes, the only subject I'd failed was Math. I've accepted an ITE Higher Nitec offer but have applief for DAE to the 5 Polys. I was just wondering, what are my chances? Has anyone on here ever gotten an E8 and successfully got into DAE? I have just attended an interview session at RP and praying to God I'll get in. Anyway, should I consider writing an appeal letter to the different Polys? I have read that some people actually had successes with writing an appeal letter. Please share your experience, thank you!

takahashikenji

Reaction score
Hi, my net L1R4 is 18 points and I passed all my subjects except for Math. In total I took 6 subjects, and have 5 passes, the only subject I'd failed was Math. I've accepted an ITE Higher Nitec offer but have applief for DAE to the 5 Polys. I was just wondering, what are my chances? Has anyone on here ever gotten an E8 and successfully got into DAE? I have just attended an interview session at RP and praying to God I'll get in. Anyway, should I consider writing an appeal letter to the different Polys? I have read that some people actually had successes with writing an appeal letter. Please share your experience, thank you!

DAE chances are low. There are many people apply DAE. Unless there is space for you, you will get in.

Last year I applied DAE and sucessful got in SP. I'm using my ITE result to get in.

Make sure you got plan if all 5 poly you applied got rejected, you should go for ITE.

HaveFaith_InGod

Reaction score
Try it and during interview inform them that you are currently brushing up your Maths at the same time if you are taking a Maths related course .

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.