lycanboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any good zi char store nearby?

Sent from 你妈妈喊你回家吃饭去 using GAGT

hwsstx

Reaction score
Thot we cannot bring back?

According to the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority of Singapore's (AVA) website, pork products brought into Singapore for personal consumption must come from a list of 21 countries that are approved by AVA. Malaysia is not on the list.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/malaysia-bak-kwa-sealed-in-pastry-packaging-woodlands-checkpoint-9942130

bbmars1128

Reaction score
Many people try to bring in. It is up to you, caught kana ask to throw away. Sometimes, they leave it alone. So long as not excessive? Really hard to tell. Bring in at your own risk

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Erm,, wanna check with the pros here. Is it actually safe to park in KSL? Because i saw that the car park is actually a shared carpark with the hotel and mall. Gonna stay at KSL hotel for 5 days.

jasonhanjk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Erm,, wanna check with the pros here. Is it actually safe to park in KSL? Because i saw that the car park is actually a shared carpark with the hotel and mall. Gonna stay at KSL hotel for 5 days.

In JB no where is safe. Just make sure you got wheel lock, pedal lock and don't leave valuable inside your car. Best park at area that is well lit and have foot traffic.

killless

Master Member
Reaction score

It helps to make your car look unappealing to steal. (Dirty, dusty look) with lots of lock.

jumpmanz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
park holiday villa valet. 20rm for 24 hours. car right at lobbt

Sent from Samsung CURVED UHD S8 using GAGT

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In JB no where is safe. Just make sure you got wheel lock, pedal lock and don't leave valuable inside your car. Best park at area that is well lit and have foot traffic.

It helps to make your car look unappealing to steal. (Dirty, dusty look) with lots of lock.

park holiday villa valet. 20rm for 24 hours. car right at lobbt

Sent from Samsung CURVED UHD S8 using GAGT

Appreciate it.

Have decided to park valet at Holiday Villa as recommended and I hold the keys, not the valet guy.

bbmars1128

Reaction score

I think that is a better suggest. my colleague drove in several years ago, with wheel locked, car also kana stolen at Tebrau Aeon basement carpark. That was before the recent renovation

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I was walking to the lift with some friends after they've parked the car in KSL, when one car next to the lobby caught our attention.

Yup, a dusty one. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.