Reviews on Audiohouse?

rockingdude

Reaction score
Have some friends telling me to avoid Audiohouse. Can you guys share your experience with purchasing from them? Tks!

kukubirdie

Master Member
Reaction score
Neber buy from Audio house.
Service level sucks to the core.
Expect headaches time and money wasted.
Bring your money to courts and Harvey Norman.

Pricing on adverts are forever misleading.

Once money paid, they dun even care or even pickup their phone when u call in.

SibehHL

Reaction score
Did not have any problems with them. Items purchased one year ago:

1) Bosch washer & dryer
2) LG TV
3) LG Fridge

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't have any issues with them. I rarely buy things from them, but the few times I did, the deals are pretty good and no issues with delivery.

Anyway, there will be no perfect stores. If you find a good deal and the salesperson seems helpful, just go for it.

ginger1

Reaction score
I bought my TV, fridge and washing machine from them. Prices are generally better than anywhere else as they have a 20% voucher that can be used to offset your next purchase. Good for those who are buying more than 1 item from Audio House.

idjekyll

Reaction score
Bought my system 3 aircon and fridge from them. reasonable prices and i also got $400 worth of in-store credit from that which i continued to buy a bunch of items free! if you know what you want and you're technically inclined then you really shouldn't care about the service. just go in there, grab all the offers you can get and go home. I would take savings over good service any day.

kyteo79

Reaction score
Bought my system 3 aircon and fridge from them. reasonable prices and i also got $400 worth of in-store credit from that which i continued to buy a bunch of items free! if you know what you want and you're technically inclined then you really shouldn't care about the service. just go in there, grab all the offers you can get and go home. I would take savings over good service any day.

How you know you got a good deal ?
How do you determine that ?

Why does Audio house need to print so much monthly leaflets ? and the attractive price printed so big but the model number printed so small ? Go to the shop and they tell you the price is meant for another low end model. this is already not correct. Secondly the price of models i want is still expensive then courts or best denki. HN beats all ..

Ask any electrical sale man they will tell you the same.

SecretAgent

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually I compared their aircon.. is actually more ex by 3 digit sum. Panasonic to be precise . Get from those aircon proshop better.

Sent from ..... using GAGT

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't know why so much hate with Audio House. I bought my Yamaha sound bar from them ,and I thought they offered me the most attractive deal amongst all the big stores that carry that model. I told them I have not gotten my keys for my house back then, and they agreed to help me store it for over a year. No problems with delivery when I notified them to send.

I think different sellers have different tie ups with their suppliers. Some may get a good deal on say aircon, but do poorly in other products.

runhappy

Reaction score
I'm been checking out Audiohouse and their prices can be quite competitive for the items I'm looking for (looking to move into a new flat, such fridges, etc.).

I have compared them to Gain City Sungei Kadut (near Chua Chu Kang) so not too bad.

Just need to try bundle things you want to buy and ask for a discount. As it'll always be better than their website. They also have a rebate program in place.

That said, if you want to scan and get a general sense of their pricing for what you need, I'd recommend signing up for their membership online and simulate the pricing available there online with their online cart. Though you might be able to get away with checking out prices without signing up.

I did the same with Gaincity too.

Of course, not all items will be online.

SecretAgent

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not bashing audiohouse.. just stating facts when it comes to installation of my ac..

certain things might be cheaper here.. something else might not be.

you just have to shop around.

That's a fact for everything else in life. :)

idjekyll

Reaction score

Why does Audio house need to print so much monthly leaflets ? and the attractive price printed so big but the model number printed so small ? Go to the shop and they tell you the price is meant for another low end model. this is already not correct. Secondly the price of models i want is still expensive then courts or best denki. HN beats all ..

Must ask idjekyll to buy...

:s22::s13::s13: This guy. Is it hard to comprehend that other people could have a positive experience at an establishment where you don't? Does lurking in this sub forum replying to everyone who have a different opinion with such disdain make you feel like a big person? Is your life that empty? :s13:

kyteo79

Reaction score
:s22::s13::s13: This guy. Is it hard to comprehend that other people could have a positive experience at an establishment where you don't? Does lurking in this sub forum replying to everyone who have a different opinion with such disdain make you feel like a big person? Is your life that empty? :s13:

Talk too much no use ... members here can judge accordingly ..

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/h...-plan-dimensions-5626716-2.html#post108303401

idjekyll wrote:
Bringing up old post. Is the kitchen hood useful since there's no exhaust in HDB?
UNQTE++

Some people talk machiam never talk like that ...

Oh is that backsplash nice ?

emmm ... no nice but nice if you like ...

xiangzeng

Reaction score

gain city and courts practise such pricing on uhd TV too. Only harvey norman is honest in its pricing.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.