How to Repair Broken SIM Card Tray on Samsung S8+

vader1671

Reaction score
My SIM Card Tray in my Samsung S8+ broke and now it's stuck inside the phone. The little cover can come out, but the actual tray is stuck inside.

I took it to the Samsung Service Center they said it was not under Warranty and would cost me >$300 to repair. That's ridiculous and I'm certainly not getting extorted for them to replace something that broke because their product is crap.

Is there any other place I can go to to get this fixed? Any really good repair shop out there?

alanysy

Reaction score
My SIM Card Tray in my Samsung S8+ broke and now it's stuck inside the phone. The little cover can come out, but the actual tray is stuck inside.

I took it to the Samsung Service Center they said it was not under Warranty and would cost me >$300 to repair. That's ridiculous and I'm certainly not getting extorted for them to replace something that broke because their product is crap.

Is there any other place I can go to to get this fixed? Any really good repair shop out there?

can call and ask them...

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=atomware - iphone repair singapore

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wonder how can that break when it’s inserted nicely inside?

If you put a Sim adapter and it got stuck and you forced it out, then it’s your fault lor..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.