Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ : Everything About Cases, SP, Docks, Accessories

chiaph

Reaction score
Not sure about the model you enquirers on, but I saw people using otter box waterproof case before and its difficult to put on and remove.. just a caveat you wanna consider before using such cases?

thanks for the info. any idea if the Whitestone dome glass will work with spigen neo hybrid crystal s8? view two youtube, and both give different comment about the fitment

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for the info. any idea if the Whitestone dome glass will work with spigen neo hybrid crystal s8? view two youtube, and both give different comment about the fitment

i tried it on rugged armour only, which i think neo hybrid might be a little risky.

by right, it should be compatible, but because the glass could shift around by 1mm, and it will no longer fit..

to ensure best compatibility with the neo hybrid, you must have an impeccable skill in applying it...

chiaph

Reaction score
i tried it on rugged armour only, which i think neo hybrid might be a little risky.

by right, it should be compatible, but because the glass could shift around by 1mm, and it will no longer fit..

to ensure best compatibility with the neo hybrid, you must have an impeccable skill in applying it...

the rugged amour case doesn't lift the side when you press the buttons? because from U Droid, his youtube channel show it does not fit (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sScL3ZyGTgI)

that's why i am confuse for the neo hybrid. his channel mention yes, but others mention no

CYBob5

Reaction score
Is it recommended to visit the Samsung Experience stores to get my S8 battery changed? My battery getting wonky nowadays.

lxb_70

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using Samsung sp? Any feedback?

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OK thanks... So does it case friendly?

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT
don't know, I'm not using case, just asked service center to cut off the tab to peel off back protector

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

fi3ry_icy

Master Member
Reaction score
just saw on whitestone Sg fb page that they are having discount this weekend.

will apply for buyer at $45, no UV lamp given..

https://www.facebook.com/whitestonesg/

mods, if this post is not allowed, pls delete. paiseh coz not too sure if it is allowed to share such lobangs..

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
Zagg’s InvisibleShield Glass Curve Elite is how curved screen protectors should be done

http://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-news-zagg-s-invisibleshield-glass-curve-elite-how-curved-screen-protectors-should-be-done

zagg-glass-curve-elite.jpg

zagg-glass-curve-elite-2.jpg

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[BNIB] Samsung Galaxy S8+ Clear View Standing Cover

I have a violet coloured Clear View Standing Cover for the Samsung Galaxy S8+ to let go. I got it as a free gift when I purchased the phone some time back. It's brand new, never been used, just taken out to check for defects. I forgot about it, now doing some cleaning up and found it. Willing to let go for just $35. Please Whatsapp 8*2-3*3-three*4-5*three.

Thanks!

*SOLD*

Last edited:

VacheronLim

Reaction score
revisiting this thread as I'm planning to redo my invisshield tg

apart from white stone dome and invisshield, i remember seeing other users post that they bought similar tg (need to self apply) from taobao

anyone can share the URL to that product please? aliexpress listing will work fine too :D:s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.