GETTING CHEATED BY BOYS CLUB

XIAOMEIMEI999

Reaction score
Hi all,
i just wanna share that i've been going to boys club,and manage to one of the guy who work there, slowly i realize that i've fall in love with him.
and slowly, he start borrowing money and each time the amount raises .
till i'm almost dry, i asked him for the repayment and then i start to see his another side. he will always tell me he hasn't get his pay yet or not enough to cover this and that.

i just wanna ask ladies out there, have this happen to u?
and what are the option i can do to get this money back from him ?

OralMaster

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
he satisfy your lust for money, he is not in love with you. period

mystic88

Reaction score
Decent guys will not ask money from girls. I am so sorry for your experience. Move on if you can

Impheatus

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this is like what guys experience in thai disco, treat it as a lesson and move on..

dabercee

Reaction score
Poor meimei, most likely, he will not return you back the money, unless you make him signed an IOU, which I think you didn't. I seriously hope money's the only thing you lost, and not anything else.

Please be careful next time and do not loan cash to any other guys anymore. Its not only guys that you should be aware of. Even close friends or relatives will betray you and avoid you like the plague after they've got your cash.

And also do not be a kind soul and act as a guarantor for anyone.

Tremere

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sign IOU also no use lah. He want to disappear what can you do? No legal backing one.

Tremere

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wrong, IOU has legal backing but are you willing to go through civil lawsuit?

Wah lao that sort of IOU you need to pay a lawyer to draft for you sia. Haven't lend money already lose money.

Xcert

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
i just wanna share that i've been going to boys club,and manage to one of the guy who work there, slowly i realize that i've fall in love with him.
till i'm almost dry, i asked him for the repayment and then i start to see his another side. he will always tell me he hasn't get his pay yet or not enough to cover this and that.

Say bye bye to your money.

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Normal lah...I know 1 female celebrity Kenna con of 1 brand new iPhone, then the Thai boy totaly ignore her

Lim_peh

Reaction score
Hi all,

Grab his balls and twist tight,,,, from there onwards you just need ask politely your $ back

p_eppermint

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sad to tell you but you can bid goodbye to your $.. esp if he is not local. once he goes back to his home country, he's not gonna maintain contact with you cos to him, you're just an annoying customer who's very "kiam eng" that small amt of money - even if its thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars - & will continue to bug him day & night for it. to them, anything that you cant bear to part with is a small amt in their eyes. if he's local, lagi best, he knows your weakness, knows how to exploit you, bcos he knows the exact reason why you're coming to such places. so he's probably gonna continue playing mind games with you, making you believe he's still interested in you, & continue taking $ from you - when in fact, he treats you as a mere customer.

a guy who truly loves you will not want to squeeze you dry. a guy who truly loves you will not want to see you suffer, esp financially. even a true friend would find ways to repay the debts owed to you if he/she really treasures the friendship.. so think abt it - what does he treat you as? plus, imagine how much he's earning - much more than some of us, in fact. fyi, such entertainment "artistes" can earn up to 8k or 5 figures a mth. yup, that's where all your flower garlands go to. & dont forget, you're not his only customer.

time to wake up, i cant advise on how to get the money back legally as i dont think its possible. but pls dont fall into his trap & be lured by his sweet nothings as they've probably been repeated a million times to other unknowing victims already. you're just one of his prey. if you've already woken up from this "dream", good for you. pls move on & dont waste more money in such places if you know you will get emotionally attached. as for the money, you'll probably have to think of other unconventional, possibly illegal methods, as the chances of recovering the borrowed $ is nearly impossible imo.

jeremiahsay

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear this but hope the money isn't much. Take this as a learning experience. It is part and parcel of growing up I guess.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.