Samsung Galaxy Note8 Accessories Thread: Let's Go Crazy Over Them

Whitelion

Reaction score
Installed the WSD yesterday at Paya Lebar AZ Building. Now my screen is so smooth and responsive. Very friendly and excellent service given by Whitestone Singapore.

Fendi37

Reaction score
I need an opinion, which is the best case Tech21 evo tactical,UAG monarch,Samsung protective case or Led view cover?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

BHAPPYZ

Reaction score
i just mess up with my WSD after saw the glue didnt cover bottom right, any advice and reapply ?

i have remove the glue, and how do i clean it and re-attach..

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can still buy from Lazada, but very expensive

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

That one is KR-EN one... I want pure English one, went Amazon find didn't have it (but the Samsung Global webpage shows it....)

lenseview

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seriously? If the "bubbling" gets more than before. I may reapply again as I have one more tube of adhesive glue.

Somehow yes. As changing case need to peel case off which will bend the phone very slightly. So phone in pocket will bend the phone as well.
If reapplying, make sure to clean the glass well. The inner part especially.

cstanhwz

Master Member
Reaction score
I have to agree. With Xiaomi power bank pricing, I always wonder why people still buy the expensive "branded" power banks.

tkl23786

Master Member
Reaction score
Xiaomi power bank must buy from authorised shops if not a lot of knock-offs in the market

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.