Gear S3 is announced.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its the google play gear app....and all related services...but not the watch tizen upgrade...haha

Sent from LG-v30 Plus From Your Heart using GAGT

silencer22

Reaction score
does anyone experience this issue where the watch says battery flat, but when you put on the charger, it shows 60% battery left?

This happens to mine after I upgraded to tizen 3.0.0.1.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does anyone experience this issue where the watch says battery flat, but when you put on the charger, it shows 60% battery left?

This happens to mine after I upgraded to tizen 3.0.0.1.
not yet..i charge my s3 every night when i reach home...normally by that time...the battery is around 60% left..

howhj_sg

Reaction score
Does anyone has notification issue on gear when the mobile is on Android 8.0? Mine stop working after the update.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Watchfaces not showing in Samsung Gear app amd watch itself. Many blanks.
Looking forward to hearing from u.

after i update to the latest, i also encounter the same problem. watchfaces not showing and sometimes it will go blank.

lycanboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using gear s3 with one plus 5t? Does Samsung pay still works?

Sent from 你妈妈喊你回家吃饭去 using GAGT

howhj_sg

Reaction score
after i update to the latest, i also encounter the same problem. watchfaces not showing and sometimes it will go blank.
I went Samsung service and was told cos mine is not Samsung phone. What a joke when it used to be working. They say they don't troubleshoot other brand of phone cos it is phone issue not the watch. Keep wanting to show me it is working using Samsung mobile.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I went Samsung service and was told cos mine is not Samsung phone. What a joke when it used to be working. They say they don't troubleshoot other brand of phone cos it is phone issue not the watch. Keep wanting to show me it is working using Samsung mobile.

the guy is trying to smoke you. i am using samsung note 8 and encounter this problem. very obvious its the software issue after the update. before the update everything is working fine.

kakaBoBo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my korea set no longer booting now.
it just stuck at samsung and no longer charging blinking red light.

xperiaz2

Reaction score
Sure, will keep you guys updated on any development. Seems like quite a no of bros facing same problem. Those affected should make a call to Samsung
, so they'll take it seriously if many more are affected by the update.

Just drop by service centre since didn't hear from them on my watch face issue. Was told they've no solution yet! I think this is not acceptable at all. It go to show that Samsung is only keen on selling its new products. Can't believe my Note8 firmware has not update to Oreo where my 1 1/2yrs old Oneplus 3 was updated more than 3mths ago...

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My unit started to show battery too hot to charge, needs to cool down etc often. No problem charging to 100% after cooled down though. Nvr have this before.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My unit started to show battery too hot to charge, needs to cool down etc often. No problem charging to 100% after cooled down though. Nvr have this before.
I will occasionally get gear S3 gets too hot, and it falls down to 80% charged

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw ezlink charm sold separately at 313, S$28. inside kosong value

evq

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I will occasionally get gear S3 gets too hot, and it falls down to 80% charged

I got less than 40% the next morning. Lucky I got another charger at work.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just drop by service centre since didn't hear from them on my watch face issue. Was told they've no solution yet! I think this is not acceptable at all. It go to show that Samsung is only keen on selling its new products. Can't believe my Note8 firmware has not update to Oreo where my 1 1/2yrs old Oneplus 3 was updated more than 3mths ago...

use the default samsung watch face. this one no problem at all but will encounter problem once switch to other 3rd party watch face.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.