Nobody buy SAMSUNG Concierge?

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
isit so bad tht not worth to get?

except the the early upgrade. i think is crap. (after 12mth their mobile only worth up to $350?) - downgrade themself ah

the only i like is the one-time 50% discount (during the first 12 months) :/

For just $38, you are getting a combination of privileges worth up to $960 in total! When you purchase the Samsung Concierge Service, you will enjoy:
New Phone Yearly

Customers can get a new Samsung Galaxy smartphone every year just by returning the Samsung Galaxy smartphone bought with Samsung Concierge from the 12th month onwards. Customers who purchase with contract can enjoy an early upgrade fee waiver (worth up to $350). Customers who purchase without contract can enjoy $350 off their next Galaxy smartphone.
All-Round Convenience

Customers will receive a complimentary one-time on-site personalized assistance and repair right at their doorstep (worth up to $110), for use in the first 12 months from the date of purchase of their Galaxy smartphone.
Greater Coverage with 50% off on Out-of-Warranty Repairs
Customers can enjoy a one-time 50% discount on any out-of-warranty repairs such as cracked screen and liquid damages (worth up to $500 in value), during the first 12 months from the date of purchase of their Galaxy smartphone.

Total Assurance with 30-day 1-to-1 Exchange
Customers can benefit from the 30-day exchange promise, where a 1-to-1 exchange will be provided in the first month from the date of purchase if they experience any functional defects with their Galaxy smartphone.

Hassle-Free Data Transfer
Customers can enjoy dedicated assistance from Customer Service Consultants on data transfer when switching to a new Galaxy smartphone, using Samsung Smart Switch.

Last edited:

Cyberboy128

Reaction score
The phone is expensive. Just spend the $38 and consider it as the total cost of phone. Buy and forget the small money.

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
but their rule is not user friendly like apple care.

The phone is expensive. Just spend the $38 and consider it as the total cost of phone. Buy and forget the small money.

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Lol. I think they add in the early upgrade make it so troublesome as it involve in two party.

Sukoo

Reaction score
Yes. I'll would buy Samsung Concierge again if I am getting ther next Samsung phone.

My S7 Edge screen was shattered in a bicycle crash, just after three months of ownership. Because of the concierge service I paid only $200 plus for the replacement of the whole external casing of the S7. It would have cost me $400 plus if I remember correctly.

The service guy came right up to my door and complete the repair job within 30mins.

Igene

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought 1 for S8. Just like buying insurance lor...

The yearly upgrade also like... ... not much use. Gotta return the device leh... If got option to keep (then sell elsewhere maybe) then worth it lah...

Igene

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think you didn’t go to the original m1 store instead you went to the distributor?

Gotta buy from service provider as the yearly renewal thing gotta tie service provider. You have to buy either on the spot when getting the phone, or within 7 days after purchase of new phone and they check the condition of the phone if it's not 100% new.

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
it better to buy on the spot when u recontract if nt they need to cancel ur bill and redo again.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.