DSLife Holdings Pte Ltd

JuniorLion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey all i just want to ask if anyone attended the previews/trainings?

https://www.eventbrite.sg/e/learn-a...re-sessions-tickets-41353345971?aff=Phyllis20

Seems interesting to attend but I want to get some opinions about this

thanks

I've read one financial blogger's blog on him starting something similar to this. However, I'm not sure how it works. But also not sure why would people teach you for free..

Good things must learn. But beware of some sales they trying to push to you..

aKaGiz

Reaction score
It is Amazon FBA sourced from China. If you are interested to do ecommerce can go and listen

innerval

Reaction score
ok thanks for your replies

I think google still is my best friend and i found this though

https://scamsg.com/company/201634190N

and i got a shock

hmm maybe i should reconsider

You junior member, create such information to put DSlife down.

Alan Yeap, an ex student of DSlife is faming him everywhere in the internet. He took his training marketing and cause he has no results and yet he try to train people, he wants DSlife to be out of Singapore and Malaysia. DSlife has already file a lawyer law suit against him and that’s why they are keeping quiet now as Per the lawyer instructions.

If anyone do go to this training, ask him to show his amazon account results. And test him on A9, CPC, T4 on Amazon. See what he say : )

goodcusty

Reaction score

Alan Yeap, an ex student of DSlife is faming him everywhere in the internet. He took his training marketing and cause he has no results and yet he try to train people, he wants DSlife to be out of Singapore and Malaysia. DSlife has already file a lawyer law suit against him and that’s why they are keeping quiet now as Per the lawyer instructions.

If anyone do go to this training, ask him to show his amazon account results. And test him on A9, CPC, T4 on Amazon. See what he say : )

Omg, at first i thought i'd give it a go, but its really a scam.

blanklife

Reaction score

Junior member? I am just asking a question that's all.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.