Dissidia NT

theEmden

Reaction score
Hey guys, i wanna advertise our Dissidia discord server (https://discord.gg/rDk8zVC), it's for SEA players and will be kinda focused on competitive play. We have around 50 members at the moment and expect to grow further once NT is released. It will be a great place to find teammates and get games with people nearby, so that lag will be minimal.

Last edited:

theEmden

Reaction score
Haha yea, just trying to advertise our NT server and recruit more dudes interested in the game competitively.

DragoonRed88

Reaction score
Nice, I've already join the Discord grp but will probably play causal with this. Hope to play with you guys soon...My store haven't got the game yet..

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got this last night.

the down side is no practice mode where you test out each character...

so not used to it compare to gundam versus... game style is similar or in fact same. dash and attack.

MrAwesomeX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can totally see this game drop to sgd 40-50 in a few mths after seeing all the reviews. Its sad though since i am a FF fan .

Well time to test out my new gundam versus 1st .

jrwong84

Master Member
Reaction score
I can totally see this game drop to sgd 40-50 in a few mths after seeing all the reviews. Its sad though since i am a FF fan .

Well time to test out my new gundam versus 1st .

Mostly who brought this game is for the dlc code mobile verion opera omnia jumping gift bonus

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.