I saw before people pump $30 Nia for their 1.8 L car

BuGGi3

Master Member
Reaction score
咸菜明1234;112789035 said:
If no money to pump. Still can buy 2 bottle of those soft drink.. Really funny

I think it's fine to pump any amount, it's their car and their money anyway. Different driver, different habits.

When I borrowed my dad's car, I would also pump back to full or pump back the fuel which I used. Yes it's a small amount in the eyes of others, but it's good intentions from me to give back or give more.

WestGuy

Banned
Reaction score
Whats wrong with that? I do that too.
Now Shell is having a promotion where you can redeem a sticker with every $30 pumped. Collect 11 stickers for a bag of rice.

So i either pump, $30, $60 or $90.
If i am not very sure whether I will hit $60 or not, i will just round down and pump $30. Next round than pump $30 more.

liquidh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I pumped $5 at Woodlands to push the needle above half tank mark (to cross customs). What’s wrong?

Adt007

Reaction score
Got one time want go JB but my tank the needle already at E, the light also come out liao. Scare got jam then petrol all gone. So i pump $10 to be safe.

Dragon

Administrator
Reaction score
咸菜明1234;112789035 said:
If no money to pump. Still can buy 2 bottle of those soft drink.. Really funny

More funny is why you bother how much people pump and what drinks they buy. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.