[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I dun see the sux, i am no good at chinese nor japanese.

But i definitely do not wan ang moh pple to dubbed voice japanese game like yakuza.

So with original jap voice n.english subtitle. I can live with it.

Pretty much like how most pple is watching anime online.

same as me. i also prefer jap voice with eng subs. chinese simplified i am still ok but not traditional chinese.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Just plat Horizon Zero Dawn. Really deserved it’s high rating review across most players.

kotori

Reaction score
Greetings!

Has anyone heard anything about our local market availability of the glacial white ps4 pro?

I asked a certain shop in Clementi and their reponse was it’s not for the sg market yet

Spectre007

Master Member
Reaction score
My zero is chinese wor. Need log in hk psn to get it

6 english out soon

Trust me english translation sucks for yakuza if u understand a bit Japanese

apparently you do not know the difference between translation and localisation. :s22:

my6600

Reaction score
Just plat Horizon Zero Dawn. Really deserved it’s high rating review across most players.

i also just bought it two weeks back. Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition.

gameplay is ok. but story wise it is so so.

SiaoAngMoh

Reaction score
i also just bought it two weeks back. Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition.

gameplay is ok. but story wise it is so so.

Each to his/her own I guess. I actually thought the story was great. Explained why the robots existed and why they were the way they were. Plus believable to some extend that, we could screw up the world with technology in a similar fashion. I actually hunted down all those little audio recordings which helped fill in the back story. Excellent game for me.

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
Each to his/her own I guess. I actually thought the story was great. Explained why the robots existed and why they were the way they were. Plus believable to some extend that, we could screw up the world with technology in a similar fashion. I actually hunted down all those little audio recordings which helped fill in the back story. Excellent game for me.
Agreed. Only thing I didn't like much is sometime aloy'a facial expressions abit weird looking. Other than that it's a great game IMO.

DamienK

Reaction score
Anyone encounter before sg psn store “error in processing” during checking out?

This is a new account. First transaction for ps+ subscription is ok. But second transaction for game started encountering this error.

Paper_Dragon

Reaction score
Anyone encounter before sg psn store “error in processing” during checking out?

This is a new account. First transaction for ps+ subscription is ok. But second transaction for game started encountering this error.
I'm facing the same issue. I have been using the same card with the ps store for the past few years and now suddenly cannot use. Change to PayPal also cannot work.

I did some Googling and many people have this issue. Its definitely a problem on Sony's side and I'm sure it has nothing to do with the billing address thing. Seems like no one know how to solve it, not even Sony support staff. They will just tell you to buy prepaid PSN cards to top up your wallet. For some people the problem resolve itself by not trying to make any transactions for a couple of days.

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

DamienK

Reaction score
I'm facing the same issue. I have been using the same card with the ps store for the past few years and now suddenly cannot use. Change to PayPal also cannot work.

I did some Googling and many people have this issue. Its definitely a problem on Sony's side and I'm sure it has nothing to do with the billing address thing. Seems like no one know how to solve it, not even Sony support staff. They will just tell you to buy prepaid PSN cards to top up your wallet. For some people the problem resolve itself by not trying to make any transactions for a couple of days.

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

:( if need take a few days then will miss the first part of the lunar new year sales. not sure whether the title i want will still be in the second part of the sales.

some online review say need the transaction to be fully processed in bank account statement or reflected in the e-account history only then can make second transaction.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
:( if need take a few days then will miss the first part of the lunar new year sales. not sure whether the title i want will still be in the second part of the sales.

some online review say need the transaction to be fully processed in bank account statement or reflected in the e-account history only then can make second transaction.
Go Cheers buy psn card. Not sure what denominations they sell, last time I went the store only have sgd 100 cards.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Actually that's what I thought also. Like it gave a glimpse of what our future might be at the rate things are going in this world.

One man's meat and one man's poison. I liked that they didn't try to make Aloy too feminine which would have just made it a game that appealed to guys based on her looks.

The frozen wild expansion is also worth getting for those who didn't get the complete edition.

dantom04

Reaction score
is local psn + worth it?
The past free games are good?
So if i buy this month mean i can only get free games this month to play right? cannot play last month free games right?

nivlac9

Reaction score
Yes I think the 12+3 is probably as good as it gets... it's like $3/mth less than chicken rice.

Yes you will only have access to this month's games onwards.

is local psn + worth it?
So if i buy this month mean i can only get free games this month to play right? cannot play last month free games right?

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is local psn + worth it?
12+3 for $43.90 or 12+Fifa18 for $75?

Difficult choice, personally I'm leaning on getting Fifa though I'm primarily a PES player

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT

dantom04

Reaction score
Any nice deal to recommend at the lunar new year sale? Which games are worth to hoot? Any nice ps exclusive game beside horizon zero dawn?

djzilch

Reaction score
ps4 pro blu ray drive died :(

anyone had experience fixing at sony service centre? how long does it take?

unit still under warranty

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.