Game Deals

wc1985

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those lazy go fb

Before we welcome the Lunar New Year, here's a special sale of up to 70% off selected titles on the PS Store!

Perfect time to add titles such as Horizon Zero Dawn, Assassin's Creed Origins and Persona 5 to your library and enjoy them over the holidays!

Psst... Use this code for a 15% in-cart discount! (one use only)
QHPHQQ7TKA

SG: https://playstn.asia/SG_CNYSale
MY: https://playstn.asia/MY_CNYSale
ID: https://playstn.asia/ID_CNYSale
TH: https://playstn.asia/TH_CNYSale

does this mean horizon zero dawn is more discounted than flash sale??

ya and i just bought the complete edition only a few days ago during the flash sale.

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hooted YS Dana chinese at $32 with discount code.

cheap especially R1 version screw up with the localization translations.

MrAwesomeX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know I should really complete my library of games first... But

fVmmy5O.jpg

This is pretty much the best deal i ever seen in psn .

The nioh complete edition also dirt cheap too. Too bad moi cheapskate only buy physical games cause can resell.

nivlac9

Reaction score
True. And the issue with digital downloads is that you need to maintain the PSN network. I swapped from US PSN to Asia PSN and all my games are region locked at US. so gotta either pay for both PSN or lose the US games.

This is pretty much the best deal i ever seen in psn .

The nioh complete edition also dirt cheap too. Too bad moi cheapskate only buy physical games cause can resell.

gigigigi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Umm. Only ps+ free game you want to keep playing then need to maintain paid subs. All you outright buy from psn no need you to maintain paid sub, just that license tied to your psn ID only.

True. And the issue with digital downloads is that you need to maintain the PSN network. I swapped from US PSN to Asia PSN and all my games are region locked at US. so gotta either pay for both PSN or lose the US games.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
If you are PS+ member and gotten those monthly free games, you need to remain a PS+ member to play them. Most games do not have region lock, so after you gotten a free game from PS+, you can use an account from a different region to play it.

If you are PS+ member and bought some games/DLCs during sale (enjoying additional discount % for PS+ members only), whatever you bought are yours forever, they will not expire. You don't have to remain PS+ member to continue playing what you paid for.

-EnZo-

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys 15% discount is alot or got higher? I see vr games like not much deals. Don't know should wait out or buy

nivlac9

Reaction score
That's strange, games such as MGS, tomb raider all have a locked icon beside the game and cannot run. Bought them via USA account. They could be region locked I guess. Haven checked the other games.

If you are PS+ member and gotten those monthly free games, you need to remain a PS+ member to play them. Most games do not have region lock, so after you gotten a free game from PS+, you can use an account from a different region to play it.

If you are PS+ member and bought some games/DLCs during sale (enjoying additional discount % for PS+ members only), whatever you bought are yours forever, they will not expire. You don't have to remain PS+ member to continue playing what you paid for.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
That's strange, games such as MGS, tomb raider all have a locked icon beside the game and cannot run. Bought them via USA account. They could be region locked I guess. Haven checked the other games.
I assume you have 1 ps4 (not 2 or more). Log in your ps4 with each of your accounts (do this one by one): Settings > Account Management > Activate as Your Primary PS4 > Activate. Do this for every account (multiple accounts can all have the same ps4 as their primary ps4).

nivlac9

Reaction score
Ah okie let me try later. Thanks PierceLee. :)

I assume you have 1 ps4 (not 2 or more). Log in your ps4 with each of your accounts (do this one by one): Settings > Account Management > Activate as Your Primary PS4 > Activate. Do this for every account (multiple accounts can all have the same ps4 as their primary ps4).

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow for some reason, in the ps4 console store under the sales page only japanese yakuza 0 is listed there but eng ver is not, only search then u can see it also havng the discount.......funny.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
wow for some reason, in the ps4 console store under the sales page only japanese yakuza 0 is listed there but eng ver is not, only search then u can see it also havng the discount.......funny.
Have leh, EN yakuza 0 is listed. Here's the list, sorted by Z-A (so it's at the top):
https://store.playstation.com/en-sg/grid/STORE-MSF86012-SL180208_0214GMA/1?direction=desc&sort=name

The EN and JP vers are listed separately (if you sort by name) cos JP ver is called Ryu Ga Gotoku.

auzzuro

Reaction score
Hi i hv already use the 15% discount to get a game can i register anothet account n get a few more game n get extra of 15% discount using code .watch dog 1 or 2 is better huh

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi i hv already use the 15% discount to get a game can i register anothet account n get a few more game n get extra of 15% discount using code .watch dog 1 or 2 is better huh

Then wouldnt the game be locked to your 2nd acct? Unless u gift it to your main.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.