[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

DamienK

Reaction score
Anyone encounter before sg psn store “error in processing” during checking out?

This is a new account. First transaction for ps+ subscription is ok. But second transaction for game started encountering this error.

for those facing the same problem, mine seems to resolve itself after 24 hours. Probably need wait for transaction to be reflected in bank :)

kelsonchia

Reaction score
Any nice deal to recommend at the lunar new year sale? Which games are worth to hoot? Any nice ps exclusive game beside horizon zero dawn?

I also interested to know ... thinking if persona 5 is worth it, after disc is like $54 bucks .. same as preown games but just that digital copy you can't sell :s13:

MrAwesomeX

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also interested to know ... thinking if persona 5 is worth it, after disc is like $54 bucks .. same as preown games but just that digital copy you can't sell :s13:

ps4 reselling is pretty fast in carouhell .

A large community of ps4 owners are buying and reselling to save money on games.

Ppl only buy digital when they're rich or living in some isolated community i guess.

Most physical also cheaper/same than digital during normal times.

They actually want you to buy physical to support retail stores .

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

A large community of ps4 owners are buying and reselling to save money on games.

Ppl only buy digital when they're rich or living in some isolated community i guess.

Depends ba. Digital much more convenient although cannot resell but can go Friend house play. Just upload save data go friend house play on Friend PS4 also can. Plus if got 2 PS4, 1 digital version is equivalent to 2 physical copies.

dantom04

Reaction score

Anyone care to comment on which games did u buy during this CNY period?

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone care to comment on which games did u buy during this CNY period?

Need for speed deluxe edition
Horizon dawn dlc
Battlefield 4™ Ultimate Shortcut Bundle
Battlefield Hardline™ Ultimate Shortcut Bundle
Grand Turismo deluxe edition
Starwars battelfield 2 deluxe elite trooper edition
Doom
Assassin Creed Ezio Collection
Watchdog 2 Standard Edition
Ghost Recon Wildlands Standard Edition
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition
Dishonored®: Definitive Edition

I will hoot Starwars battelfield ultimate edition if it goes on sale for 2nd part of the sale.:D

Quota is up for this year...=:p

Last edited:

gigigigi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

rather waste money buy digital than waste time meet stranger with 50:50 chance of getting bad experience. there's a reason why ppl call it carouhell after all.

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rather waste money buy digital than waste time meet stranger with 50:50 chance of getting bad experience. there's a reason why ppl call it carouhell after all.

That's why i rather wait for sales get it cheaper then waste time trade.

Sent from null using GAGT

tidess

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

ratinacage

Reaction score
HZD dlc
payday crimewave edi
o! my genesis and 2 dlc(not on the cny offer but still used the 15% code)

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone playing or played nobunaga ambition taishi? Would the game be enjoyable for someone who had nvr played the series before?

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hooted ys dana. Anyone knows if we can reuse the code for this weeks sales

Sent from null using GAGT

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Hooted ys dana. Anyone knows if we can reuse the code for this weeks sales
Don't think so, and I don't think they will give another code. So far the promo details are saying that the CNY sale is Feb 8-21. And...
On top of the Lunar New Year Sale, from 8th to 14th Feb., customer can enjoy an extra 15% discount on any games purchased by entering the discount coupon code “QHPHQQ7TKA”.
https://asia.playstation.com/en-sg/press-releases/2018/20180208-psncny2018/

This suggests that "part 1" (Feb 8-14, as seen on some banner arts) is when there is additional 15% discount via coupon code, and "part 2" (Feb 15-21) will not have any more coupon.

I also don't expect the titles on sale to change in "part 2" (no new games will be added/removed), since the current titles are showing "This price is only available from 8.2.2018 11:00 am to 21.2.2018 11:59 pm".

c311973d-25b0-4e87-b5bc-d001e0d009c8.jpg

PS. LOL, in the announcement, they actually called Evolve and Mighty No. 9 "2 Masterpieces" :D

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
So what part of 15-21 Feb can be considered as 'sales'?
All the ~160 games are on sale Feb 8-21. They are discounted from regular price (eg. 30% off for non-members, 40% off for PS+ members). In part 1 (Feb 8-14), you can use coupon for another 15%. In part 2 (Feb 15-21), no more coupon, but the sale prices still apply.

For example, if a game is S$100. If non-member gets 30% off, the discounted price is $70. PS+ members get additional 10% off (applied to the regular price, so 30+10=40% off), the discounted price is $60. If use coupon, that's another 15% off (applied to the discounted price), so non-member $59.50, PS+ member $51. In part 2, no more coupon, so $70 and $60 respectively (still considered sale, cos regular price is $100).

Simply put, if want to buy, do it by today and use the coupon (assuming you haven't used it yet). Also, if the regular price of the item(s) you are buying is >$69 and there is additional 10% PS+ discount, if you are not PS+ member, go buy a 1 month PS+ at $6.90 first, then buy the item(s).

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.