Any GrabHitch/RydeShare driver come in to share experience! - Part 2

Mrtdog

Reaction score
Hi Hitch Driver! $150 has been credited to your driver wallet for Jan Flexi Active Bonus. Check out http://grb.to/18FebBonus for February Bonus!

Mrtdog

Reaction score
Oic - I thinking the sticker is ugly for my car. So avoiding GH. Since limited to 2 hitch per day and no need sticker. That is quite fine with me. I have TDVL also. Any other things I need to look out for if I do GH?

Pls look out for 12 zodiac animals.

#JHT

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't get any bonus lol, think 50 rides only.
Half of the rides in another platform.

gentoro

Master Member
Reaction score
I try to cover my petrol cost but seem like not able to unless I take 2 calls per day. :s13:

sunsetbay

Reaction score
So, you also get your GrabHitch hongbao ?

hv to fill in the form with the link given from their email and the estimated delivery time its upto two weeks~ like that CNY over liao~ :s22:

GrabHitch Angbao Winners

Your address has been recorded. Please expect up to 2 weeks for the parcel to reach you due to unforeseen delays during peak mailing season.

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Reaction score
hv to fill in the form with the link given from their email and the estimated delivery time its upto two weeks~ like that CNY over liao~ :s22:
Who will bother to fill up the form especially when there’s no money inside the hongbao ?

Crazy Grab ....

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gxgx, dunno later got hitch home boh :s13: but no ERP, maybe just zoom direct home :s13:

elf108

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hitch more than 2 trips per day also can get bonus, no need to stack max. Funny to see ppl praise them wah stack 4 everyday power , like real ,Hard truth.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.