woota08

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
夏如芝的輕旅行-澎湖愛情故事書 coming out in march

time to bbb :s34:

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Flipped through 解婕翎 pb last night. The photos are pretty good and a big improvement over her first book. No extreme fake eye lashes. However, there are repeated photos. For the price that it's selling, I do expect both books to have totally different content. Overall I like it but also feel abit disappointed. 7 (8.5 if totally different content) out of 10 for me.

Kavairs

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Flipped through 解婕翎 pb last night. The photos are pretty good and a big improvement over her first book. No extreme fake eye lashes. However, there are repeated photos. For the price that it's selling, I do expect both books to have totally different content. Overall I like it but also feel abit disappointed. 7 (8.5 if totally different content) out of 10 for me.

Sort of expected this. Come out two photobooks wif totally different photos/contents need alot of clothes & go different places.

I dun have her 1st photobook. Last time when she released her first book, I still young boi, dont wanna waste money :o:s13:

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Sort of expected this. Come out two photobooks wif totally different photos/contents need alot of clothes & go different places.

I dun have her 1st photobook. Last time when she released her first book, I still young boi, dont wanna waste money :o:s13:
i think if you go 誠品, 金石堂 or kino in taiwan and beo, got slim chance of finding it stuck on the shelf over all these years, waiting for someone to bring it home :s13:

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

woota08

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
hoots lai le
ThojzLl.jpg

i think if you go 誠品, 金石堂 or kino in taiwan and beo, got slim chance of finding it stuck on the shelf over all these years, waiting for someone to bring it home :s13:

sexpert lai le :s13:

i have her first pb..can sell :crazy:

beast78

Master Member
Reaction score

No need so troublesome. I think last week I still saw 1 at Orchard Kino :s22:

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
y she went japan. dun tell me she become AV?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

to learn japanese in hopes of entering their entertainment circle

alot of people waiting for her to 下海 but it is extremely unlikely to happen :vijayadmin:

Layers

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tiagong is go jap school learn japanese, maybe she considering moving to jap entertainment company.
wa jsk. envy tw near japan. go there v cheap
to learn japanese in hopes of entering their entertainment circle

alot of people waiting for her to 下海 but it is extremely unlikely to happen :vijayadmin:
wow even japan entertain also go alot diff esp she got liao

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

low123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Below vlog, got her sister. Younger, cuter, smaller version of 婕翎. :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.