Seatrium (formerly known as SembCorp Marine) *Official* (SGX: S51)

SpinFire

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If privatization is on the cards, the selldown reminds me of NOL and GLP price actions. The BBs deliberately push the price down significantly 2-3 days before announcement to flush out weak holders.

Let's wait and see.

agau168

Reaction score
If privatization is on the cards, the selldown reminds me of NOL and GLP price actions. The BBs deliberately push the price down significantly 2-3 days before announcement to flush out weak holders.

Let's wait and see.

If that's the case, there may be a strong rebound tomorrow. Chance to load up?

homedriver

Master Member
Reaction score

Let's wait and see.

Let’s pray u r right.

Jupiter2017

Reaction score
http://www.businesstimes.com.sg/com...ne-up-55-at-s25-following-late-monday-selloff
Hot stock: SembMarine up 5.5% at S$2.5 following late Monday selloff
Tue, Feb 13, 2018 - 10:20 AM Navin Sregantan navinsre@sph.com.sg

SEMBMARINE'S shares have soared during trading on Tuesday with the oil and gas firm's stock price trading up S$0.13, or 5.5 per cent, at S$2.5 as at 10am.
This comes on the back of the company receiving a query from the Singapore Exchange over a 12 per cent fall in its stock price in the last 20 mins of trading hours on Feb 12.
SembMarine responded that it was not aware of any information or possible explanation for the unusual trading activities.
Following the selloff on Monday, DBS Equity Research maintained its "buy" rating on SembMarine and maintained its target price of $3.10 on Tuesday.
DBS noted that Norwegian petroleum conglomerate Statoil could announce this week its choice of contractor to provide the topside of floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) vessel for its Johan Castberg development in the Barents Sea.
SembMarine, which secured the contract to build the hull and living quarters for the Castberg FPSO in December 2017; has also been involved in the bidding, and the prospect of SembMarine playing a role should not be ruled out, DBS said in its research note.
While industry sources emphasised that no outright winner has emerged for the work, Norway's Kvaerner appears to have the upper hand in getting the job of carrying out topside construction and integration management for the FPSO.
However, DBS cited that industry sources estimate that the topside construction and integration jobs, which could be worth more than US$1 billion, could be split into two awards, which may be good news for SembMarine.
Commenting on the stock's selloff on Monday evening, DBS maintained that the likelihood of a corruption scandal involving the oil and gas firm is low, the rights issue to augment balance sheet or the possibility of weak fourth-quarter earnings (due on Feb 21) are less likely to trigger such a selloff.

price link: http://www.shareinvestor.com/fundamental/factsheet.html?counter=S51.SI

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow how it go?

Not sure but I will probably sell if it hit 2.7 thought. Take some kopi money have a gd cny.

Almost tempted to sell ytd when it was sliding down furiously. In the end decide to take a gamble and hold on since no special news came out and my avg still have tiny profit to buffer.

Hopefully before I reach my tp. No hidden bad news came out.

puppey

Master Member
Reaction score
tomorrow should be going down...
feel that it will hit 2.10 in a few days. cham liao.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.