SP DAE 2018

takahashikenji

Reaction score
does anyone know when SP is gonna release their results for DAE?

The school will call up 1 week before the orientation week. I not sure about the interview.

I don't have any interview when I applied SP DAE as I was withdraw my course in SP last 2 years ago.

ttwisted

Reaction score
hi guys, i just found out that SP will not accept any current O Level Certificate holders, so basically we will be rejected :/

Last edited:

Idkmyusername

Reaction score
Has anyone receive news about the interview? My application status is still written as received in Jan...

Xxxxhhhh

Reaction score
anyone recevice any news from sp yet?
Sp called me at end of Feb but only to check why and when I quit my course(ex poly student), she said the result won't be so soon but will probably be out in March

Xxxxhhhh

Reaction score
SP result is out for mine I was rejected this morning for business courses apparently there is no more vacancies

takahashikenji

Reaction score
If SP accept you, the school will call you for the enrollment. Unless you didn't pick up the call, the school will send through e-mail that you have been accepted.

Indianguy1

Reaction score
hi guys, i just found out that SP will not accept any current O Level Certificate holders, so basically we will be rejected :/
They called me for 2nd interview and I'm a O level holder so probably still got hope. And according to the email they sent, results would be out 9th April.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.