Radio App

ckh98258

Reaction score
Which is a good Radio App for AW?

I need that for my AW3 LTE so I need not bring out my phone and run the radio app while out for jogging.

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm using TuneIn Radio Pro, but using a AW2.

I’m a big fan of TuneIn Radio too, but using it on my AW3 with iPhone connected.

Read that TuneIn Radio Pro allows you to record the streaming stations?? Is that how you using it w/o the phone?

ckh98258

Reaction score
Does TuneIn Radio support our local live FM channel as well? Meanwhile will check it out. Thanks

ckh98258

Reaction score
Tried TuneIn Radio on both type of connection WiFi only or Cellular only but seems like as long AW not connected to phone this radio app won’t works. When not connected to phone either one of my AirPod or Bose sports wireless was connected to AW.

ckh98258

Reaction score
If anyone had tried any app that can work independently on AW3 Lte without the iPhone do share over here.

Thanks

scenic98

Reaction score
Which is a good Radio App for AW?

I need that for my AW3 LTE so I need not bring out my phone and run the radio app while out for jogging.

i'm hoping for this too. So far tried myTuner Radio app. Need iphone to be around

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apple's own radio app requires Apple Music subscription (not sure how to quality is), but TuneIn Radio is a good alternative and am using it, though not without my phone as the battery on the LTE watch running any app without your phone is going to deplete real fast.

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
I tried the following:
1. TuneIn Radio: will not work w/o the phone around
2. Radio: somehow does work. But it’s limited to only the BEATS radio station. Have to pay monthly subscription to unlock other radio stations.

Any help on which app I can use to do streaming of radio channels w/o the phone?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.